The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

When you have an audience, start speed running the game.

3 Likes

I mean if that’s something you heard on the news, it is so ridiculous that it sounds like it came from the comedy fake news website/YouTube channel, The Onion. Like, a toddler selling lemonade already sounds near impossible, but drugs? That’s beyond crazy.

2 Likes

Bro I thought your Samsung tablet with the bright green case you used to bring to school had Minecraft on it for free because you used a fake gift-card code or something like that by typing in random numbers?

2 Likes

Yes, but that runs like ■■■■ now.

2 Likes

I saw it first hand
I was the one who called the popo

1 Like

It’s an iPhone 6s.

I can just click Markup on the image. Click on the color spectrum and use the little dropper on the top left corner to select a color on the existing image. Then just use the pencil tool to cover over the area you want removed.

2 Likes

I’m not sure how windows or android devices work. But my MacBook and other apple devices have this feature as well.

3 Likes

YOU’LL NEVER CATCH ME

4 Likes

Oh. Understandable and tragic. But inevitable, given the game’s incredible number of updates since then. I should have known… I apologize. I hope you can get either form of regular Minecraft soon. If I could ask your parents to allow it, I would gift it to you probably. I hope we can play Minecraft together. If you have an Xbox One or newer, you can play Halo Infinite online for free, particularly Forge. Only the campaign (and cosmetic items) of Halo Infnite cost money, so you can still play a building game that runs smoothly provided you have the hardware.

Oh thanks! That’s cool. I guess I don’t remember Markup having that feature because I don’t really use Apple products that much, lol

4 Likes

Bruh I have java

3 Likes

Not up on my definitions, sorry, I know a cracked player is someone playing a pirated copy of Minecraft, so is a cracked server on a pirated version of the game?

4 Likes

I have every Minecraft except for ‘Minecraft Legends’. I don’t play servers though.

2 Likes

wha?

Hey, @John_Shrekinson

Have you ever driven a Seraph or a Saber? There is only one level in all of Halo where the player can drive an MCC vehicle.

1 Like

Screenshot 2023-05-19 12.05.27 PM

i need answers @Jefferson-Bobby

why did you make the post

Halo Halo2 GIF - Halo Halo2 Halo Oorah GIFs
Lol I forgot about those but yeah I did

1 Like

They’re kind of annoying since they (Seraph, Saber, and Broadsword) are impossible to land. The upside is; they have immense Firepower.

1 Like