The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 4

It says game not found, lol.

I think you have it private.

2 Likes

Oh lol

Should be fixed

1 Like

I did a while ago, I doubt it still works. I could see what I could do though.

2 Likes

Make commando fall out of the sky and bounce off the planet

2 Likes

Why?

1 Like

This is quite literally the only code I have in my enemy

2 Likes

I got a good setup going. Although for some reason i can’t figure out how to debug the distance expression. It keeps giving me random numbers whenever I move about the map or walk around underneath of a grappled block.

I used the correct formula, but I don’t think I sat it up correctly. I ran into this exact same issue last time I attempted this. For some reason, the distance formula doesn’t work. It’s pretty important to help keep track of how close the player is and to help with swinging.

Wait nvm, I figured it out. Turns out ^ doesn’t work for powers.

4 Likes

Oh, well that’s good to know lol

3 Likes

Here’s what I got so far. I don’t have the actual grappling just yet, since the character already has advanced movements, it’ll take a minute to get it compatible.

5 Likes

What do I need to do in order to be able to use it?

3 Likes

XD! I have that set. How’s everyone today?

2 Likes

I’m not done with it yet. I still have to add so the character can swing and sling the rope.

6 Likes

I thought you meant I could use that and add the rest myself.

my bad…

5 Likes

What are you guys chatting about?

2 Likes

Maniacpumpkin is doing me a huge favor and I very much appreciate the time taken out of his day to do it.

5 Likes

“Armored Core 6 looks dated”

3 Likes

Yeah, I love the style and graphics. I managed to get the first boss 2/5ths AP before dying, by the way!

3 Likes

Nice! Try staying under him, he can barely touch you then, and you can get in a few cheeky blade hits.

2 Likes

Yeah, I figured that out. Only his big missiles can hit you from there. I haven’t tried in a bit though. I haven’t had much time.

2 Likes