The Graveyard 2

@Superstargames Thank you. I really appreciate it.

I know the spawn rate of gun skeletons is low. I don’t want them to be that annoying. I’ll add more kinds of skeletons in the future so the chance of a “special” skeleton to spawn will be increased. Maybe I could increase the spawn rate a little bit for now.

About the bug, in the description of the game I wrote the pause button only works in the HTML5 version which can be played here. The HTML5 version will be the default version soon because flash will eventually die in 2020 (flowlab currently uses flash).

You should ad an extra version that is online multiplayer. tell me what you think of the idea

epic score

popo

carp

ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ya boi is getting the game more playes

aas

@william.harkins3 I actually don’t want to create a new game for just multiplayer. If I update something in the singleplayer game I have to do the same thing in multiplayer. That’s pretty tedious.

The thing that sucks is that you can’t make singleplayer and multiplayer modes in the same game. You have to specify in the game settings whether it’s singleplayer or multiplayer for the entire game. You can’t have a specific level for multiplayer which sucks.

Multiplayer also hasn’t received an update in over a year and we had tons of suggestions to improve it. Unfortunately, Grazer (the admin) is really busy with other stuff and it’s kinda forgotten now.

Also nice highscores guys.

This is definitely more challenging than the first one! I was so excited when I saw this in my feed! I’m definitely going to try and beat my high-score from last time.

@Latif is it ok if you could give me some tips to improve my 3 games that i have made.
This is the link so you can try them.
http://www.flowlab.io/game/play/1173732

The first game links to the second game and then to the third game. give me some feedback on what you think.

cheese

can u change the leader boared

Small update, finally added the bomb skeleton.

The bomb skeleton tries to drop its bomb near you, then runs away. Killing it gives 3 points, so don’t let it escape!

I also made it so the bomb’s explosion can kill other skeletons (this wasn’t a thing in the first game).

This game is very difficulty. My highscore is 82…

I dont see bosses here.(in game)

What is that in editing mode?
Top of menu background.

Screenshot flowlab

I am in editing mode, the skeletons spawns in one second.(3000 score(testing))

Screenshotflowlab 2

The 2 skeletons spawns in 1 second.(4725 score very good)

Screenshotflowlab 3

1 Skeleton barrels in 3 second and 3 skeletons in 1.50 second