The Magma Manifesto (reviews)

@Simple_doge5 's Mini Venture

positives:
you didn’t lie, its f*cking hard
Nice health mechanic, I’m jealous
A lot of cool Mechanics

negatives:
game would occasionaly glitch a little with not being able to stomp on enemies 9they wouldn’t die) and sometimes they’d be flying

This game is cool, I love it.
Total: 9.5/10

Your favorite game from Learning Acrobatics With Knifes Studios (L.A.W.K.S).
W, Space bar, Or up arrow, to jump.
R to restart level. (If you get stuck then it automatically after awhile, but you should just press R).
On the main menu there is a icon in the top left to reset your save, top right to go to shop, and skins.
Click your character to go to the main menu.
there’s only 8 levels at the moment.
The game is supposed to be a Runner, and should be moderately difficult.

• Sincerely L.A.W.K.S Chief Executive Officer, ToastMaster.

??? @ToastMaster64

@MagmaDude100 Will you review my game, I know, No link, https://flowlab.io/game/play/1099363

He wants you to play it @MagmaDude100 :lol: Here is the link if you can’t find it:
flowlab.io/game/play/1099363

Hope this helps!

Alright @ToastMaster64 's Temple Runner Retro

I got mad

positives:
challenging
addictive, I spent 20 minutes trying to get past Level 6
good music
good graphics

negatives:
Level 6
Boulder: lightly grazes ear Player: dead

total: 10/10

Notes: I f*cking hate level 6

Level 6 is mean

@MagmaDude100 LMAO, ill try to make it a little less difficult good sir.

Thank you, I would’ve made it twice if it didn’t just barely graze the ear, I’m also interested in how you did the save and load system

@MagmaDude100 Oh yes saving and loading, that took me a while to figure out, What I did was add a collision to the current block the player is standing on (at the start of the level) and ran that into it’s corresponding level number (there’s probably a better way to do this im just bad).

Screenshot (19)

From the level number I ran it into a a save block called game. So when you click PLAY it reads that level number and runs it into a bunch of filters, the filter singles out that number and loads it’s level.

Screenshot (20)

Edit: i know there IS a better way to do this all, but im just lazy and it works soooo…

That looks anything but lazy
:scream:

hey @meburningslime can you go and review my game?

Sure thing gibbs

who?

Just PLEASE put it in my review area so people arent thinking im reviewing random games and make sure to input the difficulty!!! :slight_smile:

AGENT GIBBS!?!?
THATS LIKE SAYING I DONT KNOW ADRIAN MONK

@meburningslime
who?
and I did

awhile ago…

March 3…

you said you would review it…

Sorry i will tomorrow! And …

G
O
O
G
L
E

I
T
!
!
!

!

Still doing reviews beople

Hey, it’s not done yes, so go easy on the review, but can you review Bloodstream Fighter?
http://www.flowlab.io/game/play/1123478
P.S: I’ve only got level 1 done