The Making of Porky's Nightmare

I made a single change in the game. After the mysterious caller in the game hangs up, you will hear Porky speaking. Here is the speech:

“Hey there everybody! It’s me, Porky, and we are going to play Hide-and-Seek! The game is s-s-simple. All you need to do is hide while I look for you. If I find you, I will win, and t-t-then y-y-you will… [WORD REMOVED]! Ready? Set. Go!”

I removed one word from this speech, but in-game you will hear it loud and clear (no, it is not a swear word). Yeah, Porky’s Nightmare would probably be rated T for Teen if it was exported.

I played the game and the word is lose

By the way, i think the scariest jumpscare is the one after your cams run out of batteries

1 Like

For some reason im only 10 but the jump scares dont work on me

@Cuts_ups - Nice to see that you tried out the game!

1. Actually, the missing word isn’t “lose”. If that was the case, I would not have removed it from the script up there. Good guess, though.
  2. To be honest, that is one of the scariest jumpscares I have made so far.
  3. I can agree, unless it is Ralph or Porky’s jumpscares, because they can happen unexpectedly. Roxy and Hamilton are a bit more predictable.

Hmm, let me guess the missing word. Die? I didn’t want to show it publicly cause I’m not sure if some will take offense by it.

1 Like

@ManiacPumpkin - Correct. And yeah, I have the same reason as to why I decided to remove the word from the forums.

1 Like

@MetaNinja, you probably still could have added it there, but blur it and say that it is like mild language or if your are sensitive to gory words warning on it. I know there are a lot of more younger users on here who probably shouldn’t be learning that kind of things so i can understand why you never used it in the first place.

I heard that word a lot and im okay with it

Yeah, i’m fine with it too unless someone uses it the wrong way as in a threat or something, then that word can be a little dangerous.

The problem was that the script was written in 2nd-person view, so I thought that it would sound like a direct threat. I didn’t want to give anybody the wrong idea. In the game, it would be obvious that Porky was addressing the character in the game, but posting on the forums doesn’t make it seem like Porky is addressing the character, and more like the person reading it.

Can you put a different voice for porky

I would be able to, but I was only able to find one text-to-speech website that had a robotic voice option. Also, I don’t want to do any voice acting. And I am quite happy with Porky’s current voice. It sounds slightly eerie to hear out of nowhere, and it sounds like it is coming from a robot that is malfunctioning a bit.

I don’t know, Jack seems kind of sus…

Is this an Among Us reference? There is no Jack here.

I was thinking of a fnaf fangame where you place things in the cams,place cams,animatronics you buy so its a completly custome experiance for everyone

chose the doors they enter,chose there mechanics,chose there variants(imagine a organic animatronic chasing you)

No, I was referring to Jack from your game. I played the game and went through the intro and he did sound pretty suspicious of something. It was an among us reference, but it also resembles a really thing as well.

@glithctyrus - That is a really good concept!

@ManiacPumpkin - Oh yeah, now I see who you’re talking about. Jack is a bit mysterious, but you will learn more about him in Chapter 5: Twisted Rematch.

1 Like

hey I was thinking if I could redo the pixleart for the animatronics to make them look better