The Making of Porky's Nightmare

@“LippyDippy”, thanks for the suggestion. Surprisingly, you have pretty much predicted a future version of Porky and his pals. By the second game, pretty much every character will be “mangled”, with two new characters appearing to be brand new (because they are). Similar to Mangle, these characters will be damaged seemingly beyond repair, but unlike Mangle, do not have the ability to wall crawl.

What are the 2 new characters in the 2nd?

@Superstargames In like, 6 Months when my retroscape game is done i was going to do a flowlab crossover game, is porky up for that?

@“LippyDippy”, I won’t identify them yet, but I will say that one is a dog and the other is a fox (that IS NOT pirate).

@“The Kodex”, yes, Porky can appear on your crossover. He may even come as a twist in the game. However, Porky’s Nightmare is a passion project of mine that I deeply care about. For that reason, I ask that you don’t use Porky in any other game besides the crossover. (Unless you ask me for permission first) And if you see anyone using Porky and his pals in their games, it would be helpful to tell me about it, so that I can tell them to change it. Other than that, I will allow you to use Porky in your crossover.

@Superstargames Of Course, I understand! In the crossover, it will feature as many Unique heroes (or protagonists, at least*) from flowlab games as possible (So no default Characters, sorry). A portal leads them on an adventure, with their universe crossing over. So Far, I have:

• Porky (Porky’s Nightmare)

• Lithios (A Tale of Light and Darkness)

• *The Synthwave Rider (The Retroscape)

Thank You!

Sounds good!

just thought it would be funny to show you this game that I was making before I decided to reboot DoM

Making Blobby bounce over and over again, higher and higher, just seems so satisfying.

I thought you meant porky from earthbound. :sweat_smile: sorry!

Nope, completely unrelated. XD

This sounds like One Night at Flumpty’s

I never really liked One Night at Flumpty’s because it was so short. I like to play games that take weeks to 100% complete.

Have you beaten flumpy’s 2 or 3 on hard boiled mode?

I didn’t play Flumpty’s at all. I just watched other people play and got disappointed with the quick finishing time.

@Superstargames then you obviously haven’t seen the whole thing. It took the great Markiplier half a year to beat the whole trilogy

porky’s pokies theme starts playing in head (beep) THIS SONG

{“data”:{“behavior”:{“v”:“2”,“nodes”:[{“inputCount”:3,“outputCount”:3,“name”:“SoundEffect”,“behaviorType”:“logic.components.SoundEffect”,“x”:630,“y”:352,“group”:"",“id”:“244b499752aa4b4b”,“sound”:null,“loop”:false,“volume”:100,“url”:null,“soundName”:“explosion 6”,“soundURL”:"/effects/explosion/explosion3.mp3"}],“links”:[]}}}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6lAqJXp3zg
Oops accidentally pasted the behaviour instead of the song lol!
But anyways @mtl144 this will cure your disease.

@Superstargames I think you could add a small Sans plush hidden somewhere in the office. I think it would be funny!

I made a pixil art sprite:
pixil-frame-0 (1)
Sorry if it’s a bit small.

After so many months, I had nearly forgotten about this game. Also, the transition to the new forums seems to have jumbled up the timings of the posts.

Now that it is October (Spooktober) I am beginning to make a comeback for this game. And to celebrate, I’m just going to put this little meme here:

Summary

Porky and his crew: (strolling into the security office with their eyes glowing)
Micheal the Security Guard:

So I had decided to revisit this game and I got jumpscared immediately by Ralph the Rooster. Dang, Ralph has always been the scariest animatronic besides Porky. Porky is scarier to me due to his sadism and how he gives you a death stare when he is nearby, but Ralph’s jumpscare is the most unexpected.
Now that Porky is back in session, I am going to be working on the game every now and then. Porky’s Nightmare has always been a small project for me, so it should be quick to get it finished. However, the original idea of exporting the game to the public is now abandoned. This will help me make more sequels in the future, since Porky’s Nightmare is going to be divided into 5 games (or chapters).

Porky's Nightmare

• Chapter 1
  • Chapter 2: In Shambles
  • Chapter 3: From the Shadows
  • Chapter 4: Joy and Misery
  • Chapter 5: Twisted Rematch

After that I will start a few new Porky’s series, but this time divided into three chapters each…

Porky's Descent

Porky's Curse

Porky's Wrath

Porky's Final Haunting

Each chapter is a separate game, but all part of the same series. Yes, this will mean that there will be A TON of Porky games. But each game will be simplistic and small, so they COULD be finished really quickly.

Anyways, see you around everybody! And thank you to @Ramshacklegamestudios for reminding me about this project.
Good night, sleep tight, and don’t let Porky catch you.

1 Like