Either ACNH or any Mario kart game

2 Likes

Im back yall from the dead

5 Likes

no netherite swords?
no pet dogs?
no dimonds?

5 Likes

I could probably beat the ended dragon with just iron gear if it was on normal mode. I would need a lot of support items like shields, extra armor sets, potions, water bucket, etc.

Which isnā€™t too hard to obtain.

5 Likes

Halo 5: Guardians

4 Likes

The second MGR run at GDQ this year, i wonder why its randomly so popular all of a sudden

The time was 55:42 btw

1 Like
1 Like

My first thought was Minecraft, because who doesnā€™t want a literal second life. If itā€™s as much as you can carry, Iā€™d fill my inventory with diamonds and totems of undying, maybe netherite just for the chaos.

2 Likes

What would you bring back?

1 Like

Welcome back!

1 Like

Immortal dogsā€¦ I want that.

The game Iā€™d choose is battlefield v. :wink:

2 Likes

Joy, I got to play my favorite games

3 Likes

Also you can technically live in some games nowadays ā€” with an oculus quest 2

I play Minecraft in VR all the time

3 Likes

Epic game

3 Likes

i just had this really weird dream: There were murderers on the loose and we had to lock all our enterances and exits. At night,I was sleeping and I heard banging on an object. Instead of deciding to investigate,I instead decided to cover myself up with my blanket. Eventually I managed to get the courage to look over the cover and I sat up. There was a killer clown in my room. My bed was also misplaced,it was sideways now. I tried to scream,but I couldnā€™t. I tried to run,but I couldnā€™t. I couldnā€™t move. I couldnā€™t scream. The clown approached me and stabbed me,and I spent my last moments looking at the clown and then I woke up,completely terrified.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Does anyone have a strong enough computer to play this?

2 Likes

I rember email

Yeah, my iPad runs it lol

2 Likes

3 Likes