The "post your age and/or birthday" thread

15, 12th June 2002

Only kool kidz share their age on the internet. So this is your chance.

Edit on June 12 2020: I’m now 18

4 Likes

Youre older than me by a day, Latif

1 Like

You guys are almost a year older than me

1 Like

I’m almost 24, I look 16-18 and think like a 40 year old. You can thank 8 years of this banned ADHD medication for that. Increased focus, no emotions, and stopping the aging process. Good news is I’ll be youthful forever. I’ll look 30 when I’m 50. Think of it like Goku being in the hyperbolic time chamber while being dead. You get years of learning and strength building, but don’t age a day. It’s pretty cool.

2 Likes

I NEED THAT MEDICINE

2 Likes

unfortunately, apathy is not my cup of tea…

1 Like

It’s illegal because it stops puberty. I stopped taking it in time, so I got very delayed puberty, but if people took it until they were 18, they’d never get it, unless they took hormones. It’s the fountain of youth in a pill.

1 Like

Turns out not all countries banned it, but some made it harder to get because it’s apparently being used like cocaine and meth now and people are dying from heart failure. Fantastic… Why was this okay for kids?

1 Like

Staying young and possibly living way longer: yay

Heart failure risk: >0%: nope!

Viewers discretion is advised- just a vent, dont lose your crap if you decide to read this, you have been warned.
[spoiler] removed >:D . [/spoiler]

1 Like

[Spoiler] I don’t even drink anymore, because I hate losing any control of my body and thoughts. Not sure what the appeal is for substance abuse. Adrenaline from exercise and trance from meditation are the best feelings you can have, and they’re free. [/spoiler]

2 Likes

16, 7th July, 2001

1 Like

Everyone is older!!! augggg!

1 Like

@“Mhx Ar” if you do status effects, trance and adrenaline could be some buffs. Adrenaline slows down time, and trance minimizes damage intake

1 Like

I guess I’m the youngest here

1 Like

@CrimsonBlackGames such coincidence is impossible lol

1 Like

@CrimsonBlackGames in my game I was going to use adrenaline like the Star power in Mario, and meditation like charge beam in Metroid prime that pulls energy from enemies to heal you.

1 Like

@“Mhx Ar”

Wait, your characters dont have organs… so how is any of that…

IM CONFUSED

1 Like

@CrimsonBlackGames [spoiler] I’m actually surprised you remember that detail. They’re Meta Cybers, which are like Androids from DBZ, but use Ki to control nano bots to create a body of artificial muscle armor, kinda like in Crysis. This allows them to respawn bodies at save points, like Axiom Verge did with the memory cloning station. They’re like ghosts in a shell, so being spirits allows them to channel spiritual energy easier. Bodies, brains and nerves react to electricity. Spirits affect electricity. Nano bots can mimic cells to create digital life and artificial flesh. Current technology has everything from artificial hearts, lungs, eyes and limbs. Between technology and spiritual energy, they can do what living beings only dream of. [/spoiler]

1 Like

And hearing that would immediately piss off sam… lol

Wait… youre telling me… youre dead AND alive at the same time!? Crystal!!! Kill me! I need to try this

*Crystal strikes Sam down, but Sam bursts back into reality with the usual shockwave

FUUUUUUU

1 Like

Oh and they have silver artificial blood like Raiden from Metal Gear Solid.

1 Like