The "post your age and/or birthday" thread

You are a man now, son.
@CrimsonBlackGames

Im not sure if thats a good thing. Ive had some extreme stress problems recently. I was attacked by someone a week before school ended, and so now theyre being charged for juvenile battery. Times are tough, man.

Yikes, I’m sorry to hear that.

That’s just how it is, my school was notorious for fights, I probably got in a good handful of em, even got hit with a brick, a textbook, and had a class break out in throwing the desks. Once had a crazy teacher snap and start fighting kids, I had to fight this dude, he was a coach, he got arrested. School is unpredictable. Either you get used to it, or stress til you break. I got used to it. Stress is really bad for your health and focus, you’ll lose sleep and do bad in class. I wouldn’t stress if you can avoid it. He’s gone to juvie now, so you should be good. @CrimsonBlackGames

@grazer
Looks like CBG is down again.

@“Mhx Ar” I almost clawed my eyes out when I noticed it happened again

Yeah, sorry - Vanilla forums suck :frowning:

Its fine- its not that bad- just gotta learn what causes it

Today is the day before @CrimsonBlackGames turns 17, and of course my birthday.

:grin:

Happy birthday! @Latif

2002 Gang BOYOS

And Happy early birthday @CrimsonBlackGames :lol:

I feel young ) :

Lmao @CrimsonBlackGames

Thanks @“Johnny boy” :slight_smile:

2004 was cool too:

Average cost of a new house was $274,500.00
Average median income was $45,817.00
Cost of gallon of gas was $2.10

And also NASA launched Gravity Probe B to test two parts of Einstein’s Theory of Relativity, which is that a large object’s gravity has the capability of “warping” space and time and the rotation of it was pulling space and time.

Also, the CIA admits that there was no imminent threat from weapons of mass destruction before the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

Another thing was that CBS uncovers systematic torture of Iraq Prisoners at the Abu Ghraib Prison (these are all REAL facts)

And also, in 2004, it was the 60th anniversary of D-Day, remembered by the world leaders.

One more thing is that the Boston Red Sox win the World Series in baseball for the first time since 1918.

2004 was interesting. Who is also a 2004 MAN?

I GOT YOU BRO, proud 2004 boi

Happy birthday @Latif and @CrimsonBlackGames!

Guess I’ll get involved in this forum too;
Feb 10, 2000

Happy birthday @Latif and @CrimsonBlackGames!

Happy birthday @Latif and @CrimsonBlackGames