The "post your age and/or birthday" thread

I got suspicious :smile:

Busted! that’s my real age, but not actually me in the pic :slight_smile:

It’s you in the profile pic that’s way at the bottom of your activities page, right? (the one where it looks like you’re getting in a car)

@Luminous No, that’s Ken. grazer is the computer.

Wait… WHAt!?

This isnt some real porky Minch stuff right here. (Earthbound 2 reference)

Anyway, key to immortality: immaturity

Hmm what day is it today??!

The day before I turn 16

Hey. happy birthday @Latif3!

i was born 2004, April 7 :stuck_out_tongue: # youngest

Thanks @grazer :smiley:

Im 14 soon xD

July 19 2004

@“Mhx Ar” What meds, because I have ADHD too. I take Atomoxetine and I used to take Concerta

@AddoPlayz
I don’t remember. It was around in the 90s and got banned in a lot of countries back in like 2005ish. Now kids can take hormones and puberty blockers for gender reasons, (which is actually really bad for many reasons, but I’m not about to let my science obsession side rant about it), so in retrospect, I guess it doesn’t matter, except for the poor guys in their mid 20s and 30s that never hit puberty and have a squeaky voice. Poor guys. Would have been worth a lawsuit. It isn’t either of those meds, but you can still look into the side effects if you want to know more about your meds. I stopped taking my meds in middle school, and so glad I did, because I’m 24 and my voice still cracks on occasion, I just started growing facial hair at 21. I also wouldn’t have gotten any taller before my bones locked, so that would have been devastating. I almost missed the puberty bus thanks to my idiot doctor. That’s one reason I study various sciences, to call bluffs and give advice. I would have been a microbiologist if I went to college, but I love game design a lot, so here I am.

Always do your research, question everything. Sometimes people don’t care what’s best for you and just want to get paid.

Im 17

Its me birthday 2Day

Happy Birthday @CrimsonBlackGames :slight_smile:

Thanks @grazer

Happy birthday, even though you didn’t say it to me :smiley:

@Latif3 discord