The Scepter Foundation - Refraction

about the remake just dont change it to much becase,
im a long time fan and Im afraid it will be a whole different game and not the one i know and love.

And dont change danylo to much or he will spiretly die.
(kinda like that gaurd;)

Also No new games huh?
well then whats THIS

1 Like

Grammarly: Facility
Autocorrect: Facility
Me: Facility
Intelligent People: Facility
DWGAMEMASTER: Facilety
@DWGAMEMASTER

4 Likes

I know.!!!

2 Likes

Lol im laughing so hard right now, also i though @ManiacPumpkin was solo dev so why does @DWGAMEMASTER keep trying to be apart of his stuff.

2 Likes

cause’imma SUPER FAN BOY hear me roar!

I actually did plan on redoing the entire game with new sprites and everything. I might download and keep the sprites, but the game will surely change.

1 Like

Why am i cringing so hard

Also that was your idea, I don’t think I’ll be making The Facility Night Guard. Sounds too fnaf for me, lol.

2 Likes

if anything take the origenal sprite as a base then add more detail and shading to the origenal and upgrade it,not replace it.

And the point is that its fnaf.

lol

if anything take the origenal sprite as a base then add more detail and shading to the origenal and upgrade it,not replace it.

And the point is that its fnaf-ish
And dont change danylo to much or he will spiretly die.
(kinda like that gaurd;)

1 Like

I was referring to night guard.

1 Like

,maybe elite gaurd instead?
evry one send a prayer to OG danylo.

1 Like

You’ll still play as a scientist, most likely. I wanted to change the gameplay and art style.

1 Like

Because, look at his profile. Maniacpumpkin is his “idle”

2 Likes

Tbh, I looked up to ManiacPumpkin to, my first flowlab game to play was The Facility and all, so I kind of saw him as the ultimate person

2 Likes

Honestly, same. I don’t remember exactly what the reason was, but when I first came onto the forums, Maniac was the first person that I looked up to. I think I ended up reading through the entirety of the 2021 Winter Flowjam thread and saw how helpful and active Maniac was there, and kinda just started looking up to him. Then I went through and read the entire devlog of his ball simulator game, and proceeded to beat the game 100%, achievements and all. Perhaps Maniac just has that personality, lol.

4 Likes

SO THATS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE:

I use graceful so I had to switch to dark mode ._.

4 Likes