The Scepter Foundation - Refraction

Yeah, they have wretches which are parasites that can control peoples brains and make them zombie like I believe.

There was a time when ramshackle asked if I wanted to do a collab with his Subject 14 game. Which is about a super soldier. At the time I was more of a single developer so I didn’t want to include other lore that wasn’t mine, but now that I think about it, it would make the game much more interesting to have different views on it. But I already made a Subject: 014 so it’s too late now.

3 Likes

Then just make it into Subject 24 or something, whatever the latest unused number is. The existence of such an interesting collab shouldn’t be hindered by such a thing.

3 Likes

Well, it was kind of a dumb excuse, but I had many other reasons to not to.

3 Likes

3 Likes

That’s my brothers game.

I have a new entity idea. Although this character most likely won’t be in the game, but it adds to more lore.

There is a humanoid entity that slightly resembles that of a human male, but has a creepily defined face (not entirely sure what it would look like, but it’ll be non-human)

He usually wears a business suit and goes by many names, Assassin, the Huntsman, but the foundation calls him Orion. Known in Greek for the god of hunting.
Orion hasn’t been known to threaten or harm humans in any way, unless they stand in his way of his goal. Which is to hunt down other dangerous entities.
He can forge weapons from his own matter and can pierce through many materials, even gaseous, spiritual, liquid, etc.
Even entities that can warp reality, it doesn’t faze him.

Although there are some entities that is theorized he is unable to defeat. The mega colossal, Titanius, and entities ranging from Sub 4 or higher. Sub 5 is the highest, immeasurable (I think that’s the scale).

Orion has been known to kill foundation agents in missions to contain entities and stated, “Killing the creations, weakens the creator.” And has been document to have killed over a dozen different entities that have failed to been identified or even discovered. And the Foundation is unsure of what the “creator” is.

Although Orion’s intentions seem good, it greatly affects the foundation to find entities and discover more on why they keep arriving in our world, and what uses they can bring.

All attempts to capture Orion have failed since he seems quite familiar of civilizations and hides amongst the shadows. Orion doesn’t seem to need any materialistic or organic material to survive so he can stay in hiding for years at a time until he gets a lead on a new entity. He might even have secretly killed more entities than presumed since he can find entities before they are even sighted or targeted.

Orion is currently considered a Sub-2 or Dangerous entity because of his threat to humans, but his power could easily rank a Sub-4.

Until I official document this character, it’s currently just a concept.

Pings

@Ramshackle @chrisdakiller @Qwen @John_Shrekinson @CodeAlpaca @DeadlyGumChewer @DWGAMEMASTER @Pixel_Name1

4 Likes

3 Likes

…Just wow another SCP game.
SIGHHHHH

It’s based on the general concept of SCP, but it’s not in any way, shape or form related to SCP. I’m assuming you just saw the title and instantly assumed that without actually reading any of the story or entities I posted so you don’t really have a say.

Also I already saw that you heavily criticized every other great game on here for no reason, so I don’t really care.
One of them was in your so called “review” topic. Which I wouldn’t call much of a review since your supposed to point out stuff you liked about the game, what could be improved, and just general features that didn’t fit in. Instead you just pointed out one con and put the whole game down. Basically what your trying to do here.

4 Likes

Meh I dont it review i call it just talking

Proably do better review soon but i like tired so

ummm ok I didnt even critize that much games but whatever you say sir

Sorry for my friend actions he just not in the right place
:confused: :+1:

4 Likes

1 Like

It’s fine, I’ll just ignore him from now on.

3 Likes

I like the idea, but it reminds me of the employees in SCP-3008.
I do have an idea in mind, but like I said he most likely won’t be in the game so there’s no point in drawing it at the moment.

:rofl:

1 Like

Reading all the comments and game update…Your game is not crappy at all in fact its good.
I overestimated @ManiacPumpkin you game is really good. Sorry for being mean, you see all the SCP games I have been seeing never really match up with the real. Your’s did. Would you…

FORGIVE ME

6 Likes

Yeah it’s all good. I guess it’s also kind of my fault for getting so fired up in the first place.
So yeah, I forgive you.

This is a game that has been in production over a year ago, back when it was in its original demo stage, but I started redoing all of the art and adding many new features such as an inventory system, entity ai, breathing system, sprint, and a lot more.

It’s not exactly a popular game on flowlab, and I do plan to release a demo of it sometime this month, if everything goes to plan.

5 Likes