The Scepter Foundation - Refraction

Subject: (Undocumented)

The descent

A member of society bought a house off of an unknown realtor and the house itself seemed to be quite ordinary, but the house shows the fear many have of exploring the basement.

When the owner first entered the basement, there was no light and the stairs seemed to stretch for a while before he found the bottom. His flashlight was quite dimmed from the darkness and couldn’t see very far. The basement itself was a seemingly endless maze of antique junk and knickknacks that covered every wall and floor. After exploring for hours on end, the owner realized that there was no end to the basement.

When he tried contacting the original owner, they almost never existed and their online accounts was never made and their phone number belonged to a mother in Missouri.

When the foundation first heard of this anomaly, they sent out a Recon SCU squad to explore the house. After interviewing the owner, three groups of 4 entered the basement and after days of exploration, only two squads ever made it back.

The foundation purchased the property for almost three times the owner paid for it and is currently heavily monitored by the foundation. Because of its odd location in the (Redacted) county, there was not much need to install a containment facility in the middle of no where for a single house. So it was closed off and the nearest sight will occasionally dispatch SCU squads to check the perimeter in case of breaches.

One perimeter check showed a busted window on the ground floor. It came from inside the house and from the living room, heard the basement door. The doors lock had been broken through and the door was wide open, scratches from a random object (not of an organic being) started from the closet and ended out the window.

The squad examined the area within 20 kilometers around the house to find no escaped victim or entity. Something broken out, not in.

Cameras and laser detection systems have been installed since that event and so far no incident has occurred since. The foundation still monitors the house and sends exploration squads with proper equipment on a regularly basis.

4 Likes

I also realized that the Site: 012 Incident probably won’t be very fun to play multiple times, but what about a multiple game?

I’m not sure if it would be a team of Scientists trying to escape together or it’s a role play game where you choose different characters to play as.

5 Likes

Also a lot of these subjects I think of a super random item, fear, or just a situation some people relate to and create abnormal variety’s of them. Some of them are completely random, horrifying, and some are kind of unique or funny.

It helps add to the mass variety of entities that’s ever evolving.

Also I would like to thank everyone who puts up with my mass novels and actually reads these entity logs. A lot of these are just concepts and ideas, probably not finalized yet, but are on the list as entities. Since literally anything with an abnormal ability, can be an entity.

4 Likes

guess what I have now

3 Likes

that sounds really cool!

1 Like

multiplayer mode?

like roles in DND
Guard:
1 extra hp
starts with pistol and clip of ammo

D-row(ur verson of them that i forgot the name of)
starts with lowered sanity
starts with two lock picks

Docter:
starts with a heath pill
cannot use gun
@ManiacPumpkin

1 Like

I was thinking you played as a guard, entity, scientist, or a Subject A.

1 Like

that would be to OP, but roles might mess with the story,
so maybe have it in a spinoff game?

The Scepter Foundation story line has many of thousands of dimensions and timelines. I can easily make it another dimensional world if I wanted to.

Plus the Entities would be nerfed to their abilities and can be killed by the guard in this game mode.

1 Like

Current list of entities at the moment:

Subject: A
Subject: B
Subject: C
Subject: D

Subject: 000 (Unknown)
Subject, 001, The Suffering Man
Subject: 002, The Starving Mass
Subject: 003, The Titanius
003-B, The Ironeus
003-C, The Celestius
Subject: 004, The Wraiths of Tythaeses
Subject: 005, The Heuchler
Subject: 006, The Century Glass
Subject: 007, The Antique Table
Subject: 008, The Soul Star
Subject: 009, The Ceramic Skull
Subject: 010, The Forged Harvester
Subject: 011, The Blood Knight
Subject: 012, Material
Subject: 013, Shaft Dwellers
Subject: 014, The Clockmaker
Subject: 015, Orion
Subject: 016, Tarantula Garganta
Subject: 017, Algiophobia
Subject: 018, The Mimicking Mask
Subject: 019, Dreamlifter Mk-II
Subject: 020, Infinity Dial
Subject: 021, Moon Wanders
Subject: 022, The Sea Lord
Subject: 023, The Fragments of Home
Subject: 024, The Dungeon’s Die
Subject: 025, Marrow Matter
Subject: 026, Amalgamations of War
Subject: 027, Virtual Pets
Subject: 028, Ease of Mind
Subject: 029, The Magician
Subject: 030, Infinite Glass
Subject: 031, The Descent

That’s the list of entities only. I also have a list of Overseers, characters, sites, and different Divisions.

5 Likes

@ManiacPumpkin i have a entity idea:
subject:?? (dont know what the name should be)
is a computer with infinite data storage and therefore
used mainly to document entitys

3 Likes

That’s actually pretty decent. I’ll consider it.

2 Likes

Hmmm Is there any scp who helps you? Maybe I could make one!

Subject: 025-B, Wise Mystical Tree
The Wise Mystical Tree is a mysterious entity that helps anyone as long as they are over 25 and own a computer. No one knows why this really strange living tree offers free advice, knowledge, guidance, and wisdom to this small category of people, but the Foundation has placed a fence around it for safety reasons.

If you want to make this a dangerous entity, you can make it so that the tree makes you try his game. If you do play the game, he helps you. If you don’t play the game, he either damages or kills you idk.

Most serious idea of mine yet besides the bear I think.

1 Like

There’s a few. There are item Subjects that give the player boosts and protection against dangerous entities.
There are safe class entities that don’t do any harm at all, but don’t give any benefit to the player.

Subject: 001 can heal most injuries at will, but then suffers from those injuries in their stead.

If you I’ve an idea, then feel free.

As I was reading, it sounded cool, until you made the tree only give advice to 25 year olds or older who own a computer. This part is a bit random and doesn’t really relate much to a tree.

If it were a tree entity, I would give it an ability that would relate more towards nature or growth instead of gaming.

Not a bad one, but like I said, the idea of a gaming tree doesn’t make a lot of sense.

Not sure if this is a reference to whispy woods from Kirby or not, but that was my first thought.

3 Likes

It sounds like its a version of the wise tree from Zelda (Ocirana of Time) and i spelled that so wrong lol

2 Likes

Its a reference to the new meme. Perhaps it gives you advice to grow? The helpful mystical tree is a good idea even if you change it so it’s totally different from the meme.

2 Likes

Like I said, I really didn’t want entities based on memes. I feel it kind of takes away from the seriousness.

4 Likes
2 Likes