The Scepter Foundation - Refraction

Thank you, So that means I will put all this information in “Undecided LOOORRREEEE”.

2 Likes

I uhhh…Um…Mistakes Happen?
:sweat: :person_shrugging: :sweat: :person_shrugging: :sweat: :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Subject: (???)
The violinist

The violinist is another member of New Caben who is mostly dressed in Victorian era armor who wears a common theatre play mask. Which can change from either comedy or tragedy depending on the violinists mood.
The violin, he uses, allows for him to shoot intense air waves for every strum of the instrument than can pierce through the air and cut just about any material currently known.
You can hear him approaching by the sound of his song.

1 Like

Everybody needs to be worried when he starts playing Flight of the Bumblebee
Also, I don’t think it’s called a strum on a violin. I think it’s just called bowing

3 Likes

It was like midnight and I was super tired, lol.

But thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

I’m not much of a reader myself since I can never find the motivation to read large books, so I wouldn’t be surprised if anyone doesn’t.

But if I did publish some sort of ebook over the Wystan Program would anyone be willing to read it?

I’ve been writing it on google drive and it’s 14 point font along with it currently being 74 pages.
So far it’s just a rough draft and I’m not close to finishing it. After spending countless hours writing, I was just wondering if anyone would bother reading if it were available online.

5 Likes

i would read it, for sure

4 Likes

Epic, can you fight this guy in the game? It would be like when Tanjiro fought that demon with the drums in the mansion in Demon Slayer but maybe cooler

4 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

In the game, you play as a scientist personnel who would surely die from encountering this entity.
As more of an extra side character, he probably won’t be on the game, but he does have a small part in the story. Basically guarding the Foremaker of Sight alongside the Clockmaker.

7 Likes

So wait…It’s not like a thriller type of game, but just running away and shooting them game?

2 Likes

Well, it will be somewhat of a thriller, but it’s not like a heavy combat game. Mostly survival.

The game I’m currently working on is very similar to SCP Containment Breach, but with way different mechanics. You do have a gun and can fight certain fodder entities, more powerful ones like the Ceramic Skull can’t be killed but could possibly be stunned.

8 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I forgot about the Other-Side, the Subject: 000 worshipping cult.

Now I have to add an entire new arc to my story now, lol. It’s already reaching almost 90 pages.

3 Likes

The shoe idea sounds a lot like the SCP gas mask with a twist.

1 Like

Maybe the only thing he cant damage is musical books/sheets/theory

3 Likes

I completely forgot about the shoe entity I made, lol. I’ve made so many different entities that I soon forget and lose on this discussion.

2 Likes

Make a wiki lol

2 Likes