The Scepter Foundation - Refraction

The violinist is a musician and usually plays his own tunes, although any sheets of paper, he could probably still damage it, but with regards to enjoying music, he avoids damaging instruments or music sheets.

2 Likes

I usually bookmark a ton of stuff and I have a google doc that I keep all of my entities recorded. Although anyone on the forums get first person access to my new ideas and concepts that I end up forgetting or losing. One of these days I’ll have to scroll through all of my messages on here to find all of them.

2 Likes

It would be neat if the containment procedures involved keeping music playing at all times and similar things

2 Likes

The violinist has yet to be be contained. Just like the rest of the members from New Caben. Orion, the magician, etc…

Except the Clockmaker. In the game, he was taken as Subject: 014 (I think). His ability is kind of weak so he was contained by accident during a field mission.

This may change though.

2 Likes

Is there an equivalent to tau-5 yet? Sounds like they need to get one if there are loose anomaly groups. Also “made from the flesh of a dead god” sounds like something very fitting to the lore.

2 Likes

The most strongest soldiers are currently mechanical enhanced soldiers who can withstand more pressure and combat endurance than regular SCU. This secretive force is currently underway and not properly formed yet.

The most powerful soldiers are members of the Wystan Trials. They volunteered to be tested on Subject: 010 and became entities themselves. They were then used for extreme missions against the most tough entities. The Foundation saw this program as dangerous and although the program was initiated by Overseer Earl Wystan without permission, all personnel that were apart of the program were terminated except for a few fortunate soldiers such as Wystan himself and Justin Hawk.

7 Likes

Are there any entities or other Scepter Foundation characters that have unspoken rizz?

1 Like

Currently, there isn’t any entities except one character that even develop a relationship so I would have to say probably not.

6 Likes

Rizz means charisma, so none?

1 Like

I don’t think you know what rizz means.

I don’t have an exact definitely of what it means, but it’s basically a slang word for seducing females.

Another variation is unspoken rizz where you can seduce females without even speaking. Only using body language and movements.

I had to look it up when you mentioned it just to get the exact definition. I’ve seen memes over it, but I wasn’t 100% sure what it entirely was.

In terms of charism, yes, but the meaning that rizz is being used now and from what I’ve seen, no.

4 Likes

Rizz is short for charisma, which ties in to seducing women. Charisma doesn’t immediately mean [REDACTED]ual desire. An example of this would probably be Dante from the Devil May Cry series. I was wondering if anyone in the Scepter Foundation universe/lore was charismatic, whether unspoken or not. Rizz is just a cool new way of saying it.

2 Likes

Considering the world is constant devolving and having to shorten existing words for new meanings I can’t exactly say it’s a cooler way of saying it, but just following the crowd.

Personally I would have understood the question better if you just said charisma which then would make more sense.

Although charisma can be divided into many different categories, from what I’ve seen people have attempted and claimed it was rizz, I’m not fond of how it’s being used currently.

In other words, if the apparent meaning of “rizz is supposed to be an abbreviation for charisma then I guess you can say some characters have “rizz” but this is the assumption that it’s merely charisma only and not the current action it’s being used for.

5 Likes

So, uh um which characters have rizz charisma?

1 Like

charizzma

3 Likes

Honestly, I can’t exactly name off the many characters who have persuasive speech. There’s quite a bit, but there’s also a lot of characters with a strong mind to notice the details between the lines.

Sadly I can’t give an exact answer.

5 Likes

Understandable, have agreat day. Also while im here would you be open to a small gamougg crossover?

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure John asked if I wanted to add Gamougg as a possible entity and I respectively turned him down.

Gamougg is set in a universe that’s not really proportionate to what I’m working on so I’m not quite sure if it would even relate or fit too well.

5 Likes

Oh yeah, I rember now :grin:! I think the conclusion was that Gloob Glab or a relative of Gloob Glab could make a cameo appearance or be an easter egg because nothing else in Gamougg would fit.

2 Likes

Innocent me thought you were talking about ritz

6 Likes

Ritz taste great, but pringles are angelic

7 Likes