The Scepter Foundation - Refraction

I decided to change the novels official name to New Caben (2016) to resemble the year the story has taken place.

Also the ending will leave on a cliffhanger after Subject: 000 is eventually defeated, but he won’t be what the characters believe to be.

4 Likes

hey @ManiacPumpkin - I drew the Ceramic Skull based on his sprite in Flee.

6 Likes

“The Foremaker of Technology has a new owner.”

3 Likes

I’ve written many different stories in my lifetime.

One called 49.exe. It’s about a band of humans who fight against a robot ruled world where 49 different models were created to help aid in war efforts hundreds of years prior. Although they turned on humanity and seek to destroy organic life.

Another one was called Iron-Oxide (need to change the name) was about a character named Zack who was born and raised in a capsuled city controlled by the Order. He was confused on why humanity was caged like rats and eventually finds his way out of the wall along with a resistance member to find that the world was not what he had seemed.

Another story was another robot apocalypses based story about a ban of characters who emerged from a bunker and survive together on a perilous journey to find utopia in the north.

I’ve been messing around with overall plot of the Scepter Foundation series and there is a chance I could make the future of it tie just about every story I have written all into a single timeline. It will probably be quite sad because of the outcome of a majority of the characters, but I think it would work really well.

6 Likes

thats a lot of post apoctalyptict stories right there

4 Likes

I’m working out a current timeline scenario and it’s probably gonna be pretty sad and depressing towards the end.

I already have about 4 full novels planned out just for Justin Hawk and that’s not even including the several short stories and probably infinitely many stories of the Foremakers.
Hopefully I can evolve and become a full time author from this, I’m thinking of starting out as a ebook writer, but I may see if I can get it published.
This sounds like a cringe dream coming from a low life, but I feel this series has some good potential and behind the scenes, it’s far different that SCP and a basic facility themed story.

4 Likes

I’m thinking of starting a discord channel for this. Basically showing different entities, feedback, concepts, and clips from the story, and even quotes from characters.

I’m not sure who would all be interested in it, considering only three awesome people take interest in this discussion anyway, but you’ll probably get first look at most of the content before the forums will.

7 Likes

I sure am !!!

3 Likes

I’m not sure when I’ll make it, but it’ll probably be pretty soon. I’ll tag everyone and post an invite code for everyone when I do.

7 Likes

The original being of Subject: 000 had killed so many Foremakers and has made him so powerful that not even a single form can hold all of the powers in a single entity, he created many fragments of his form to hold these powers until he is desperate enough to use all of these forms in one setting. Even if the original dies, he lives in the rest.

Subject: 000 is only one of these fragments.

6 Likes

Like a horcrux?
Voldemort Laughing GIF - Voldemort Laughing GIFs

3 Likes

‘arry po’ ah

1 Like

I suppose, but it’s not meant to achieve immortality.

Justin Hawk eventually becomes the owner of three different Foremaker abilities, but if he had any more, his both and mind would both decay from the excessive use of power.

Subject: 000 is almost the same, even though his body can withstand much more strain than a human could, but he separates his form into many different bodies so he can equally share and distribute the power of the hundreds of Foremakers he has killed to prevent further strain on his form.

5 Likes

The story does stretch to almost the year 3,000 before being reset by Eldern, or more like the characters were brought back. (Something like this)

The Order Core, the nemesis of the Foundation back in present days, created a war machine known as the Order Citadel. This 18 kilometer tall monolith was an absolute overkill for claiming order onto other worlds.
The machine itself killed Titanius before he even realized the downturn of human evolution.

The massive quadruped tower had enough firepower to vaporize the surface of any planet using explosives and cannon shells. The entire power of the nuclear star is enough to turn the planet into a supernova, which can threaten more than the planet itself.

14 of these monstrous titans were crafted by Trench God, the Foremaker of War and now possessor of Foremaker of Technology.

“Once Earth was conquered, the rest fell like a house of cards.”

6 Likes

I love the lore but I have a few questions. Are you still working on the game, and if so are you still taking ideas for entitys or are you full?

5 Likes

The game is at a pause right now, but I’m currently writing a novel over a specific character from the story.

Also I’m still taking entity concepts if you have any. I’d be glad to hear them.

3 Likes

Entity idea:
Name: Molic
What it does: They can turn any kind of matter into different matters (like turning water into dirt) So it can basically rearrange the atoms or molecules of one thing and turn it into another. But bigger things take longer because it takes energy from the entity.
What its made of: Leftover atoms and molecules

4 Likes

i think there’s an entity like that already so maybe molic can only change its own atoms for uniqueness? confirm with maniacpumpkin first tho.

I’ll have to heavily consider this one. It’s a pretty good idea.

4 Likes

very good.

2 Likes