The Scepter Foundation - Refraction

I don’t have any entity that can change other molecular structures, but I have Material which can change its shape depending on what the user desires most and lures them towards it.

4 Likes

oh i was confused sorry

2 Likes

Oh and another question, is the “ask questions to entity’s” thing still open?

5 Likes

i think so, i already trolled jeremy a bit

2 Likes

@ManiacPumpkin can you ask jeremy about his past before he was captured by the scepter foundation?

2 Likes

Yeah, everything I’ve stated before will still be available until I make a discord server to move everything to.

4 Likes

“I don’t remember the world beyond, but there is an end to your universe. An endless void divides the worlds apart, countless timelines and dimensions exist past your own. The earliest I remember was laying dormant as I drifted amongst the cosmos before finding home on your planet. I tried fitting in, finding purpose in my existence. I saw that the world was ran by the Foremakers and I was even assumed to be under their rule. I am of no relation for I’m not of this world.”
“After many years on Earth, the humans feared me, they claimed I was a monster for being fat different and the Foundation seized containment on my being. I stayed in containment to only learn of their behavior to see how much of a violent race humans are. After the incident had occurred, I’ve merely continued my search for purpose.”

3 Likes

Jeremy, maybe we mistreated you but you have to realise how many people you killed

2 Likes

“I have spent years seeking for a purpose and many beings have stepped in my way. I have taken much guilt in taking many lives, but I must state it’s only an act of self defense, even toward lesser beings.”

2 Likes

I’m currently stuck at a hospital because my grandpa had to get surgery so other than youtube I’ll most likely be on here for the next couple hours, lol.

4 Likes

perhaps we could find a compromise?
maybe i could have the foundation make a deal,
they’ll help you find your purpose if you stop killing?

2 Likes

So aside from the quotes, Subject: 009 was only contained from 2014-2016 which the Site: 012 incident occurred on Aug. 5th 2016 (I’m 90% sure that’s the correct date).

In the story I’m writing he had escaped the foundation and ends up killing one of the characters because he is misunderstood. Plus New Caben hunts entities as they think are a creation of Subject: 000, when The Ceramic Skull is far beyond the rule of Foremakers.

1 Like

also sidon or mipha?
see otc 2 for poll
and ask jeremy
sidon or mipha

I don’t think Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild exists in the Scepter Foundation universe.

3 Likes

techinicly in the time line the game would take place at the year botw was released however im not sure when these interveiws take place
the game being 02 incedent

2 Likes

Personally I don’t know either of them.

2 Likes

In terms of games being released, they won’t be in the story or contribute anything for it.

2 Likes

Then I would ask Subject: 005 if he found that some people were harder to imitate then others and what was his favorite, and the entity that melts metal (sorry I don’t remember the exact name or Subject number) if he had a preferred melting point.

2 Likes

melts metal?
you mean jeremy?

The Heuchler doesn’t have a specific person or body type that gives much trouble. Anything that has a humanoid figure (including other entities) he can easily shape his pigment and skin tissue to form their shape.

I guess heavier weight or more larger people could maybe take a bit more time to transform.

2 Likes