The Scepter Foundation - Refraction

Have you ever heard of Magnus Carlsen? The “greatest” chess player to ever live (current world champion)

3 Likes

No, I haven’t heard of him.

Magnus isn’t exactly a rare name, but I can promise that it wasn’t referenced from anything other than the definition it was derived from.

5 Likes

Where Are They? - Flaker GIF - The Dark Knight Christopher Nolan Bruce Wayne GIFs

2 Likes

I’m not entirely good at romantic scenarios since it don’t personally appeal to my interests, but I will say there are relationships in the series. Currently just one at the moment I can think of.

I’m not gonna say who they are for you’ll have to read the stories when they release.

5 Likes

hey @ManiacPumpkin can you give a breif summary of scepter foundation lore?

2 Likes

I can give you a quick summary of everything so far, but it’s not going to be brief, lol.

I wrote a 200+ page novel just about the first chapter of Justin Hawk and becoming the Foremaker of Darkness.

There’s also many sub stories I have yet to make explaining the Foundation, individual entities, interviews with Overseers, etc.

Even stories based on an alternate timeline when the Order Core dictates the planets.

1 Like

“In my time, I never thought of such a legend. A Foremaker of Reality? A mutated being, birthed by the formation of Eldern. Such a creature should be impossible to exist. Heck, with such a power, even the monsters beyond our very eyes would fear such a man. For once, I’m glad the tides are waving in our favor.”

1 Like

A really amazing concept I just thought of.

The Foremaker of Time and Librocus, Foremaker of Intellect are by far two of the most powerful Foremakers currently alive.
Foremaker of Time has the ability to fast forward and even rewind time in his presence even though he isn’t bound by time in the present. Librocus knows of everything that has happen, is happening, and will happen, but can only see the future based on the current outcome.

Justin Hawk, ends up having to fight the Foremaker of Time, who sides with Subject: 000 and his plan which seems to be the only possible way of defending the threats beyond, but he doesn’t align with chaos and doesn’t agree with mass murder like 000.
At some point, Foremaker of Time can rewind the present and almost pause Hawk even though he can move faster than light when able. He then eventually evolves into not being bound by time and it able to fight him even while the world is rewinding or fastforwarding.

Librocus doesn’t side with Subject: 000 or aids in his cause, but sees it as a possible solution to protecting the very world they know and if it comes down to being the only solution, he’ll have no choice but to side with him.

The world or current reality is divided by a void or gateway that seals everything into the known universe. People believe there lies nothing past that, but there’s much more to the world that even Eldern doesn’t know. Subject: 000 seeks the powers of the Foremakers to become the next Eldern or become a mutation like a Foremaker of Reality which becomes more powerful than Eldern. With such power will ward threats off like the Perfectionists and many more stronger beings.

Even One without a Name is an abomination, birthed from failed technology, a creature so diabolical that even the Perfectionists fear it’s presence.

3 Likes

@ManiacPumpkin

6 Likes

There is a being called Eldern who is not from our reality. Millions of years ago, he created Foremakers which are fragments of his power and they govern the stars.

Cabenus, the Foremaker of sight rules and governs a series of planets known as New Caben. It’s an important landmark in the series.

The Ceramic Skull isn’t evil, but confused. He’s from a world beyond Foremakers and he only attacks out of self defense, but he only seeks his purpose.

4 Likes

noice, in site 012 will you ever see new caben?
and also why dosent the scepter foundation help jeremy find his porpuose if it means he wont harm any one no more? @ManiacPumpkin

1 Like

wait your overseer of site 012?
does that make you cannon?
would you be in site 012 during the breach?

2 Likes

2 Likes

It was just a funny title I gave myself, since it’s the highest role the Foundation has to offer.

In the game Site: 012, Incident, actually takes place during the story of New Caben, Hawk ends up fighting Subject: 000 just about a month after it occurred.

Although I’m the game itself, playing as a Scientist, you probably won’t be able to travel to New Caben since it’s another world, millions of light years away. Foremakers can use the Rift which is a gateway between worlds. The Elites like Orion and the Clockmaker are able to travel through it as well.

The second question is that the Foundation doesn’t know of Subject: 009’s motives or why he is on Earth. Even he doesn’t even know why.
He got captured by the Foundation because he was different even though he never caused direct harm to anyone. Being contained only angered him, causing him to dread the Foundation, mostly because of Subject: 000’s presence in the facility as well.

He ends up killing many personnel in the Foundation during his breach and continues exploring Earth for his purpose. He is similar to Justin Hawk when he lost his memory and he doesn’t remember where he came from or why he was created/birthed, so naturally he searches for answers.

He even kills one of the characters in New Caben by misunderstanding the situation. He was threatened by one of the Elites and he defended himself without hesitation.

I’m other worlds, the Ceramic Skull is just a suffering soul who’s lost and confused. No one can explain his purpose (until he finds peace in a future novel) on Earth because Earth doesn’t have answers he’s looking for.

4 Likes

Show him this

uplifting lyrics, very fit character

2 Likes

The Story of a basic containment organization kind of evolved to other worldly wars and after the second story I plan to make, the series starts to get very dark, showing a possible future where the Order core manages to invade New Caben and claims control among the worlds.

They even enslave Earth for industrial means to provide in the war efforts.

3 Likes

“It may have ended dramatic, but the Ceramic Skull never took my life, but rather forced me away. I can travel to a dimension between reality and the after life. Speak between the dead and the living, a place I have spent much time in, learning the mistakes of those in the past. If I had to give my life again, I’ll die as your shield, Foremaker of Reality.”

4 Likes

I have an entire game just sitting in the corner, collecting dust, so I may end up spending some time in the next week or so, working on the Site: 012 incident so it’s at least playable from beginning to end.

I was debugging the wall lapping a little bit so horizontal doorways shouldn’t bug out visually when the player passes through them. Along with a few other minor bugs.

6 Likes

At long last, I finally got around to do some drawing.

I was laying in bed, listening to music when I decided to sacrifice an entire nights sleep for only three drawings.

These are just some concept designs I had in mind, and I must say, Orion turned out probably the best.

7 Likes