The Scepter Foundation - Refraction

Interesting question.

In terms of British Origin, no. Considering most entities come from other worlds that are far different than Earth and obey different laws of nature, they are quite different than existing cultures on Earth.

There are entities that choose to live or inhabit select parts of the world. The Heuchler lived a majority of its duration on Earth in Germany and ended up gaining the name from the German language, but he isn’t of German descent.

Even the Elites from New Caben aren’t Cabenian or even natives of that world since a majority of them are from wide variety’s of the universe collected together in a single force.

6 Likes

As of writing the novel, New Caben, the very mysterious Subject: 000 was killed in combat by the hands of Justin Hawk, Foremaker of Darkness and Light.

I can’t explain the quotes from Subject: 000 or describe who he truly is, once the story is finished, you’ll have to find out.

He is but a fragment of a much stronger being.

5 Likes

The giant robot subject?

1 Like

Hmmm, delectable lore. So very delightful.

1 Like

No, Legion, is a robot made by Subject: 010, which is made up of 6 individuals.

This stronger being has multiple bodies, but the same mind.

4 Likes

Okay but I was thinking of a different giant robot subject, one of the older ones you made that was like, planet size or something

2 Likes

You mean Subject: 003, Titanius, one of the Star Titans.

He’s pretty powerful in terms of strength, considering he can vaporize entire planets, but he was the creation of the Foremaker of Technology. The entity I’m talking about can destroy literally galaxies and realities if it wanted to. A being that chooses to kill the Foremakers only to use the power against creatures outside even the far worlds that threaten Eldern.

3 Likes

yeah

Hmmmm this is trickier than I though. I am in a real quagmire right now.

1 Like

Today in history:

My first novel draft, New Caben is done. Although it still needs to be reread and heavily edited, but the draft’s entirety was just finished. Stretching over 200 pages of content and brings a story about a military soldier by the name of Justin Hawk. Who volunteered for the Foundations ranks and eventually participated in the Wystan Trials, an illegal and deadly program initiated by Site: 006. The program turned Hawk into a deadly being with anomalous powers and was soon hunted by the rest of the foundation. He lost his memories during combat and awoke in the hospital. After recovering he was living under a name who he thought was his, Jerold Beckett, an SCU commander.
Under the name, he was treated at a rehabilitation center, a branch of the Foundation that helped civilians and soldiers recover from subject and entity encounters.
One his memory returned by hearing his name since the incident, he flees and manages to teleport with his ability to a random location, meeting Spiratus, Foremaker of Dreams.
He then goes on an adventurous trip beyond the stars with the help of the Rift and Spiratus to fight Solacis, Tyrannical Foremaker of Light. He trains at New Caben to go fight more threats that look in the worlds.

The story expands much more to him eventually fighting and killing Subject: 000, who isn’t want you think he is.

Hopefully I can get this thing edited soon and maybe publish it as an ebook or maybe even physical copies.

7 Likes

I know this discussion is starting to evolve more away from Flowlab as the games have been paused for the time being, but you’re the only community I know that even shows interest in this story so I don’t have a choice.

I will make games eventually over the Foundation and even finish the ones I have started, I’ve just been quite busy with school and work to pay much attention to my hobbies. My book writing is the only thing keeping me sane, lol.

7 Likes

My support for the series will never cease, and I hope you find the time to take part in your hobbies. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

For anyone who doesn’t know what this would look like, I made it through google docs with size 14 font and 1.15 spacing.

The word count is like 90,000 works which more than doubles my previous largest story which was only 40,000.

Not bragging, but explaining the work I put into the story to explain the mere dedication I have into this world.

7 Likes

Jason Bourne

4 Likes

This is just book one of many.

The second book will start production soon called Magnus Falling.

The entire plot is set around Magnus, another Star Titan, (Similar to Titanius) heading for Earth.

Only that he wasn’t a threat at all and Hawk teams with (Redacted) to fight another Subject: 000.

7 Likes

What if Magnus got a super form and then an ultra form (both would be upgrades)

2 Likes

Spoiler: Sadly Magnus never saw the light day or even made it to Earth.

Even though Magnus is much larger and more advanced than Titanius he was subjected as the main threat, but another being ends up destroying everything in regards to what happened in the first book.

6 Likes

Bruh :sob: that would have been a great reference to Ultra Magnus from Transformers had Magnus survived.

3 Likes

Sadly, it wasn’t referred to Ultra Magnus but by the definition of Magnus which means “Great”, considering he was the most powerful Star Titan ever forged excluding the Star Guardians which are the size of planets.

Star Guardians, like Celestius, were killed off in the Old World, only left to rot amongst the stars.

4 Likes

Sad indeed.

1 Like

Magnus (Subject: 003 Variant) was actually evil, so it’s good that he didn’t survive, or else Earth would have become a sun.

5 Likes