The Scepter Foundation - Refraction

The beef monster could spawn in the facility, especially if it has a farm(ing section).

2 Likes

basically, they’re a mess of bones, flesh and guts from the animal all stuck together by some odd binding agent.

2 Likes

the skin of the animal is all that remains after it turns into a tolv sorger

2 Likes

Nativitas Dei:
Nativitas Dei is a floating megastructure designed to be used as a sacrifical ground for the cosmic one. It is 80 square kilometers wide and 300 kilometers tall. Currently it’s main purpose is storing the severed right pointer finger of the cosmic one and housing the observer. A vaguely humanoid shaped creature made of pure cosmic dust, the observer has existed since the beginning of all, it has limitless knowledge, though it cannot interact with the physical world. The observer often helps out the scepter foundation. The reason Nativitas Dei is almost completely abandoned is because all of the crops on it mysteriously wilted and the worshippers of the cosmic one turned to cannibalism. There have also been sightings of Tolv Sorger with huge amounts of limbs on the bottom floors of Nativitas Dei.

4 Likes

Dragostea Din Tei

2 Likes

All that is burning:
All that is burning is the name of a phenomenon where during the night, people when near a specific, seemingly endless pit in Arizona, randomly light on fire, after lighting on fire they are unable to be extinguished and become seemingly immortal. Here is a recount of the words said by one of the victims.

It burns, it burns, help, it burns, it, help, burning pain, sensation, burning, stop it, stop it, burning, hellish, kill me sooner, i can’t die, make me die sooner, it’s endless burning, kill

After a few hours of burning the victim will walk away into the night and seemingly stop existing.

7 Likes

I have an unknown skin disease that gives me the same reaction whenever I sweat, lol.

This is actually a pretty unique idea, I don’t have many subjects that’s like a physical location instead of a creature.

8 Likes

Forgicaft, Foremaker of Technology. Creator of the Star Titans.

6 Likes

Awesome, but I couldn’t help but say “Corgicraft” and imagine his head as a dog lol.

2 Likes

It’s pronounced forge - eh - caft, not forgy caft.

It’s a rookie mistake.
Some of the Foremakers names are incredible difficult to sound out. There’s one that will be without mention, but his name is difficult even for me to speak in tongue.

5 Likes

“Even with the aid of such machines, you won’t stand against time itself.”

• Foremaker of Time
6 Likes

“By your created, Magnus has fallen from one of our own.”

• Unknown

“Why stand idle? Send them all! Every last soldier of the stars to Earth. Not a single one to survive. So he can’t prosper.”

• Forgicaft
5 Likes

There is a mythological and theoretical being that doesn’t exist, or will ever exist.

Eldern created the Foremakers of his own power, each inferior to him, but contain a small segment of the many thousands of abilities Eldern is capable of. Although there are mutations as the powers of the Foremakers are handed down to successors.

These mutations alone can make a single Foremaker more powerful than Eldern. They are called Premakers. Even stronger than the first of each ability type.

Although if a single entity were to obtain any amount of Premakers, it creates what’s known as Eldernicus Primetheus.

This is a creature that doesn’t exist, but deep within the vast library of Forbidden time, ruled by the Ghastrion Dynasty, lies many of stories of the Old World. Explaining of a creature mutated far beyond Eldern himself. Even his very race and the far worlds beyond our own reality can’t fathom such a being.
The ability to coexist inside its own dimension alongside ours makes it untouchable by any known matter. The very power and strength, just a single exhale can extinguished the life of any present being before it regardless of strength.
A being so powerful that the very world, and it’s laws will obey its presence.
But such is so powerful that it simply won’t exist. It would be unknown by any living creature. Not even the most advanced of science instruments can measure even a breath. It’s true physical form can’t be seen by any eye, as it’s a shape that doesn’t exist.

As for the Premakers, only a few currently stand. (Unknown), Premaker of Time, Premaker of Life, and eventually Premaker of Reality.

6 Likes

For the first time in over 4 years of my presence, I may actually change my profile picture to something other than the generic pixel art pumpkin.

Behold:

It’s kind of tall, but it scales down for profiles.

Anyway, the pumpkin was a random generated image I created and I just slapped a dark blocky background behind since it usually relates to the theme of cubes and building which most of my hobbies and YouTube include. Such as pixel art and Lego creations.

Would anyone oppose this? It’s not the best work in the world, but for a small and quick profile image, it’s amazingly detailed.

7 Likes

it’s really good for an AI, but your current one is pretty iconic, lol

2 Likes

I may just use it for my YouTube channel or something. Whenever I decide to continue on it.

5 Likes

I like it and support the change

1 Like

“There is no just in war, if there’s no one to remember.”

6 Likes

War is always instinctual. The taking of others by brute force means. It only seemed natural for those to take absolute power, especially when it’s at your fingertips.

The Foremaker of Chaos first arose. Driven by the dangers of the worlds beyond, he constructed an era of evil. He claimed that Eldern should form back into one. A being only strong enough to defend the galaxy from them.
The first of the Foremakers to fall was Insinuk, then Heridicus, Jheritum, Fudrese, Liniunis, and the rest collapsed from the reign of chaos.

Once the Foremaker of Darkness and Light had left the world in search of better, the Scepter Foundation, Earth’s last defense had collapsed to The Order. Ruled secretly by the Foremaker of War. The next was Forgicaft. Technology fell into new ownership.
The Foremaker of Mechanical War then set out past Earth with huge warbringers and weakened the rest of the nations for chaos to claim the reward.
Earth had fallen.
New Caben had fallen.
New Order arose.
Ytherli had fallen.
Jkher had fallen.
Batheri had fallen.
Fordigh had fallen.
Soon, the Ghastrion Empire was the very last stronghold of hope. Home to the remaining thirty Foremakers of the worlds. The OCS Burg, OCS Fortress, and OCS Foundry are heading just there.
Just as the ships broken atmosphere, The Premaker of Reality had shown.

The Premaker of Time sat idly by. Staring at the world as it constantly evolved and de-evolved around him. He felt bounded by no being, not even his own. The very world slipped away between his eyes, and yet he refused to lay a finger between the wars.

6 Likes

The timeline is very confusing cause the true timeline, none of this ever happened or ever existed.

Technically, the story is based on a linear chart, ranging from the awakening of Eldern, creation of the Foremakers, the story of Hawk, and soon when Hawk time warped into the future. Everything had changed for the worse. Until he eventually meets with the Premaker of Time. Who explains that he crossed timelines by accidentally means. Even though his encounter with Eldern explained such a thing would happen.

Technically Hawk was gonna be killed off, if he never was transported into the future along with the Foremaker of Strength. Since he wasn’t strong enough to face the next form of Subject: 000 who has many physical forms. When he arrived at the future, he temporarily lost his power until he starts to fight the Order on Earth and then travels to New Order to fight the Foremaker of Mechanical War. In the process, himself and the Foremaker of Strength were still too weak to fight him, but an unlikely character randomly spawns in, kills Mechanical War. Claims he had found peace within his purposeless soul, and leaves without elaborating.
After meeting with the Foremaker of time, they are warped back into the correct timeline where the Order had yet to fight the Foundation. Right when they had left. But upon returning, Eldern was still alive. Granting him his parting gift as the next Eldern was decided. Hawk was too impure and far more evolved to be the next Eldern, so Cabenus was decided as the next. The gift was the true Premaker of Reality. With his newfound ability, he then continues fighting off the rest of evil. Even though the series past this point is still very underdeveloped and hasn’t been made yet.

6 Likes