The Scepter Foundation - Refraction

I like the head design, might make it his helmet or something.

2 Likes

Magician
Perfect, I see you replyin

4 Likes

Like I said, your own creatures and designs will still be allowed. Plus I really like the design and your art style was always unique and cool to see.

3 Likes

I messed up, I tried to be cool with a marker outline, but as you can see… It didn’t work

1 Like

That looks really good, definitely saving that to my images.

As a reminder, the grading will be done by other users and I’ll have the final say so the winner won’t be decided based on biased views.

2 Likes

The teeth got messed up and the other arm looks weird

1 Like

It looks to me that his torso is tilted with his right side facing your view so his upper arm isn’t visible, at least that’s what it looks to me. I still think it looks pretty good none the less.

1 Like

Look to me like it worked out… it looks epic.

2 Likes

yeah, the arm is meant to be behind the back… anyways, which one do you want me to do, I can do requests

2 Likes

thanks alot personally i think i could have done better but this was in 1 day

2 Likes

The Clockmaker

5 Likes

Looking Dapper, as always

3 Likes

You can still submit up to 3 different entries and you still have time to edit or polish out your current one. By Friday though, I’ll need to have the completed list of entries so I can start working on the grading.

2 Likes

I don’t really know. There’s a lot of characters that don’t have any art at all that I would personally like to see. Most of them being the only 5 female characters I’ve created among the 100 or so male characters, but from what I’ve seen of your work, I would recommend Cabenus, since he seems like an interesting design. But that’s up to you, I want you to pick what character you want to make or even design your own entity, Foremaker, or SCU concept.

2 Likes

Does thatanos have a scythe like the grim reaper?

No, he’s basically like a skeleton-looking creature under a dark cloak. He wears dark leather gloves to protect everything around him as once he does touch something with his bare hand, it starts to rapidly decay.

1 Like

Replying so I save it

3 Likes

The Armorer

6 Likes

yo, you wanna dm?
also have you heard of marigold?
search it up on the forums, its a realy underated game
@Hong_Jooni_Pooni

1 Like

yeah, im actually following the thread

1 Like