The Scepter Foundation - Refraction

I see. And I understand.

2 Likes

i’m assuming you use dark mode because I saw a white colored picture

2 Likes

Oh, yeah. It’s supposed to be the scepter Foundation logo and I completely forgot that white mode was a thing, lol. I’ll have to add an outline and replace it.

3 Likes

Ok ty.
(I was wondering why there was always a big gap in each information post)

3 Likes

Yeah nobody really uses graceful mode which is the default mode and if you switch from that to the light mode ill make sure to pray for you, lol.

2 Likes

I use Graceful but I like light mode :)

2 Likes

Ohhhhhh noooooooo!!!
No im just joking just depends on how your eyes react to brights screens, i have dark mode enabled on everything from discord to google docs. I just dont like bright things

3 Likes

Hey guys, Graceful theme user here. I exist.

1 Like

I use graceful, mostly because I didn’t realize I could change it, but now I’ve been using it for so long I don’t really want to change it, lol. Just took a peek at what light mode looks like and it is awful

2 Likes

Maybe Subject 001 used light mode for more than a minute and that’s why he’s always in so much pain

3 Likes

NEW SCEPTER FOUNDAITOIN GAME LEAKED:

Title Appears to feature Leaked entity;

2 Likes

“Facilety” My man its called Facility

1 Like

sorry,look,Im just a dataminer trying to blast leaks.

LEAK:HEACHLER FOUND IN THE FACILITY:

Notice the red eye shining through?

2 Likes

I don’t have a document over The Huechler just yet, but when he shapeshifts into another form, his original physical appearance is altered and replaced so there wouldn’t be any form of his original self left on the new look. So technically he wouldn’t have his single eye peering out of a security guards helmet, he will just be completely hidden.

Which is why he completely changes into a scientist or guard in the game without any hints that’s he’s Subject: 005.

2 Likes

well,what about the title screens animaiton for a few seconds you can see the eye through the armor

1 Like

It’s supposed to be mid transformation that the camera got a glimpse of before glitching out which is why it was on repeat.
I was gonna add a transformation animation, but I never got around to it.

2 Likes

hmmm…still would be cool though…

2 Likes

Also I haven’t planned on making any games recently, but I do plan on redoing the facility sometime.

1 Like

I wish you could get indie

1 Like