The Tale of Gnome is out! My first game is out!

yea im pretty sure i can do that
just give me a few minutes

1 Like

here you go!
platform breaking piskel

thats every individual frame

2 Likes

OK Cool! Now I just have to replace 53 collapsing blocks in the game, then Iā€™ll be fine. Btw It is possible to play the second level, but itā€™s not fully finished, and right now the only way to get to it is to go into the game editor, and load the second game level. There is also a different way, but itā€™s not loaded yet, but looking at the library and play through the first boss fight, you should be able to reconize it.

5 Likes

It is now posible to reach LEVEL 2. All you need to do is either kill the monster, or find the smile block. It is very hard to find the smile block, but it will become easier if you look in the editor library. Also, level 2 is not fully completed, so donā€™t be upset if you fall through the floor.

3 Likes

LEVEL 2 IS NOW FULLY COMPLETE!! Once you have grabbed the purple crystal in order to complete the level, let me know how you liked the level. But first, for anyone who has finished the first level, please do this survey.

• Not much
  • Could be better
  • It wasnā€™t amazing
  • It was great!
  • hands down: best game Iā€™ve ever played

0 voters

1 Like

I would recommend changing the spike death to only side collisions. I mean, who died from touching the sides of a spike :upside_down_face:

1 Like

So, your suggesting to make it impossible to die from falling on top of it?

2 Likes

Oh, my bad, chief :rofl:
My bad, my bad. Change it to only a top collision (only the top button should be blue)

Boy oh boy Iā€™m falling apart like a sugarcube in acid :sweat_smile:

I was also confused lol

1 Like

Okay then. Well, in some part, you have to jump through the stairs, and not not touch the spikes. Actually, Iā€™ll just turn the spikes in the stairs into saws instead.

4 Likes

Ah yes,

the innnovator

Is that a good thing?

2 Likes

Yes :upside_down_face: :+1:

1 Like

Hey guys! I just found I got the ā€œuser of the monthā€ badge! Thank you so much, everyone for helping me as much as you all did!

3 Likes

Less go!
I didnā€™t get that one, but cool that u got it! :blush:

2 Likes

I am started on level three, and itā€™s going well, but, the boss looks horrible
Screenshot 2021-12-01 1.34.27 PM

I made a animation, it laughing, but if anyone has any better ideas, post them here

4 Likes

I can make a boss for u if u want, just post what size you want and Iā€™ll get started :upside_down_face:

11x10 through 5x5 is good. As long as itā€™s way bigger than the player. And, I made it where the monster has 100 health, and was only gonna be killed by crystals you collect, then I added arrows to use against him, but if someone has an idea for a flying, 100 health, projectile launching boss, feel free to post it here

1 Like

Does anyone have any ideas for a boss yet?

2 Likes

Big Chungus

1 Like