TheHeadlessJam is now opening (PLEASE READ THE DISC BEFORE VOTING ON STUFF)

Ok theme will be a vote by the participants which is people who joined. The voting will start on monday. there will be 3 themes that you can vote for. which ever one wins that will be the theme we go with

4 Likes

I originally voted for no prize, then saw everyone else voted for a prize so I figured that’s what people wanted. (I won’t be able to join because I’m very busy)

3 Likes

I’ll be open to voting, I’ve been slightly bored this month, nothing much for me to do.

3 Likes

ok you and @chrisdakiller will be judges

4 Likes

Well I found it, and it looks like you can only buy an indie gift card for 1 year (60 bucks). So that’s definitely out of the question.

i can just give someone the code to a prepaid visa card and let them do it themselves or purchase so thing else online with it

1 Like

I don’t know how I’m untrustworthy? I’ve never done anything untrustworthy and I’ve been in the community for over a year, I even have a neat little badge that says expert helper- I give constructive criticism (I’ve improved at giving it, since it used to be more negative than constructive in the past) and I will admit I’ve started some arises with meburningslime, but that’s politics and shouldn’t be here anyways (which is why that hasn’t happened for a while).

But in all honesty, it’s okay to not find me trustworthy, even though it’s just because you disagree with some of my opinions and/or decisions.

1 Like

Guys, lets not start anything alright

1 Like

Keep politics out of the forums, please.

Edit: I’m too young to vote, so no.

1 Like

im going to be completely honest with you i though I was replying to our message

any way its not that your untrustworthy or anything i had 2 people ask to judge because they are bored and have nothing too do and well you are helping us with kiwi entertainment so thats why

I was the first to reply to this topic saying I could judge? But alright, that’s fine :slight_smile:

I had 2 people after I dont need more judges than participance if you understand that, these people wanted so thing too do so they are judging. plus I dont want to make you do judging as well as music for our game that would be enough work

I have never joined one so, how do you vote? I clicked on it, didn’t work.

It hasn’t even started yet, plus you aren’t a judge so you can’t vote on the games.

so when does this jam start?

1 Like

Monday He said
i think

1 Like

It looks like you’ve joined correctly

1 Like

Cant wait to see the theme, since I want to become a game developer I am ready!

1 Like

when on monday? like, what time?

Edit: I have school