This is a puzzle - will take 2 mins to play

On the floor of the cave you notice there is large circle full of deep engraved lines. In the centre sits a smaller circle with five others spread around it. It looks like the rest of the engravings should line up, wait, do the outer circles move? With a quick push you make one spin, but another across the circle also starts to spin. It is then you notice that the rock above you is starting to give way.

This is a simple puzzle game that is part of a D&D campaign. Left click moves the tiles one way, right click moves them the other.

Please let me know how many moves you take to complete.

I took 8 moves to complete it. Good game!

ooo thats the limit, one more and you would have failed! Thanks for playing!

:slight_smile: Whats your high score?

Ohh good question, its 6!

Nice. I couldn’t beat 8

Thanks, thats really good to know! I originally created the patern thinking that it would take 10

i beat it at 12 and im proud of meseeelf

1 Like

great game btw 202020

1 Like

Thanks for playing! Good work!

my new best is 7 yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss!!!
:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Nice! thats a great score!

thanks u :grin: :grin: :grin:

I got 7 aswell (:
(20)

1 Like

my best is 7 Good Game :slight_smile:

1 Like

The game is a little challenging at first, but after I figured it out I got 7 as well, lol. That’s probably the best or the only best you can probably do. This game is pretty cool.

1 Like

Hi All

Thank you so much for playing!

I’d be really interested on the moves you make to complete in 7. 6 is certainly possible though I got there originally by luck i think haha.

huh, cool! (20 Chars)

Thanks Bacon. Feel free to make eerie fantasy music for it. Maybe up tempo to help the feeling of speed needed before the roof collapses on you!

sure, it’ll have to be short and loop, because songs can sound pretty weird when cut off, I should know!