This is an old topic plz ignore unless u r meburningslime

You cant paste a URL from for instance bandlab because the links don’t have a .mp3 file is there a way to find a workaround this is the link to the song if anyone wants to try:

@grazer

2 Likes

You probably have to put it through an mp3 converter. Or you might have to get indie to use custom sounds.

1 Like

All my sounds and music usually come from here:

2 Likes

His problem isn’t finding sounds, I already gave him my music and sfx. His issue is importing them via mp3 link.

1 Like

Yep, good luck finding a website that would host .mp3 links.
(I think some people said to try Wix before)

1 Like

We have tried them but they don’t work.

1 Like

can u send me a drive link with the song (bounce) so i can try the link system (using google drive or something) i cant download it

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/file/d/171Ddu1DY9K48fWhox3Y7qvZsF8YIMIbi/view?usp=drivesdk

1 Like

this isnt a .mp3 file though is there a way to make it one?

1 Like

Flowlab always says it’s not an mp3 file, that’s the issue.

1 Like

oh that’s weird

@grazer <------ PLZ FIX THIS

1 Like

He will, but he has a 900-story tall list of things to fix lol. The two main priorities currently are a website revamp, which is followed by a sprite editor revamp (most likely), followed by a hitbox mouse update.

ye can u make a game and invite me? maybe then i can copy the game over and use ur indie privileges’

1 Like

If you want I can make a dev team and a game for you, then I could import music.

1 Like

hey i can just edit this comment to reply it wont count new messages then

1 Like

Limit?

1 Like

Done.

1 Like

i still cant upload the song (its under the game manager object)

1 Like

what do i do to add music

1 Like

I just added music to the one block that exists.

1 Like