Tower defense game :D

I see the best, strategy has been figured out… However it won’t last long >:)

2 Likes

Oh yeah?

I used tower 5 to its full advantage. No wasting bullets! Also, tower 2 is AMAZING in the fact that it spreadshots. Mix that with tower 6 and
MMM MMM MMMMMMMMMM!
Goodness.
Also, what does tower 7 do? :thinking:

2 Likes

Right now all tower 7 does is give money at the end of the round. I’m trying to think of something to make it more fun… Tower 2 is my favorite though :slight_smile: watching it shoot at level 3 is so satisfying! also, I was thinking of making level 4 buildings, which would cost a lot but get a big power up. If you have any idea’s for upgrades I’d love to hear

3 Likes

Maybe some special moves or something…

Hey, a tip on reducing lag. Try making the bullet path one object. Like, a line. This might not work or look appealing, but just making a line appear and deal damage do an enemy could reduce lag a lot.

3 Likes

Are you suggesting for all of them or just the fast bullets? what about travel speed?

3 Likes

Reload speed can be dropped for the firing speed that has been gained.

3 Likes

This is the dream team.

A bunch of exploders in a random location AWAY from the road. Re-route each explosion to its own designated piece of road. Go until you cover the whole road (has not been done in this photo, but is recommended for strategy). Line the outside of the road with the slowing down things. UPGRADE EVERYTHING. Complete whammy. Nothing passes it. Also, since it’s an area effect, the explosion doesn’t get deleted like regular bullets. Got a lot of enemies in one area? Damage to all of them.
I know this game like the back of my hand, pal.

3 Likes

Question, do you have a tower that generates money for you? Like when you play the round it can generate a small income that you can upgrade to give you more of a boost?
I decided to add it to my game, but I’m not entirely sure if it works or not.

4 Likes

they already have that

2 Likes

I do, its the 7th tower. It was honestly the easiest one to make

4 Likes

Oh, alright. I haven’t played your game long enough to buy it, lol.

3 Likes

did you need help with one? The way I made my tower is that it receives a message when a wave ends and then sends a message to the money manager to add however much

4 Likes

No thanks, I just figured it out, lol.
I made it so that when all enemies are killed the next round button will pop up and you can start it, similar to how you did it.
When you press the Wave button the tower will start making money, and then when all enemies of that round are killed it will stop the timer.
But thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

4 Likes

get ready for da big bois

4 Likes

The first tier 4 upgrade! go see what it does

4 Likes

3 Likes

I found a good strat. Just ignore those other towers and pretend the castles are the only one’s there.

It’s good, but absolutely MURDERS your framerate.

4 Likes

Oh you wanted framerate? that’s…too bad

4 Likes

After this happened a bunch, the game just froze completely, lol.

4 Likes

Also I saw where you said there was only 28 waves, but have you considering doing an infinite generation?
Basically what I was working on was that the first wave starts off with 5 basic enemies. It adds two of them each round. (Which I could make it when it reaches a specific wave, the number could go up or down) Round three is when it spawns 3 slight-speed enemies. Which will add two of them each round goes up.
I can also make it so on a specific round you introduce another character and you can decide on whether or not their spawn rate continues or only spawns on specific levels.
This isn’t the most efficient, but it does help in the amount of waves the player can face, lol.

5 Likes