Tower defense game :D

yeah I think I might do that eventually, but also having a set of waves that is constant in addition would be nice to have. Also I’m working on the lag, hopefully it actually helps ;-;

5 Likes

I played the game for a solid hour or two, it’s fun. Maybe a separate mode for a story? I would like if you kept this mode though, as an “arcade mode”.

3 Likes

Yeah, I was brainstorming today and I think I’ll add several different modes. First I’m gonna add all the enemies and towers though, it’ll take a while and some effort lol

3 Likes

Finally! All of the existing 8 towers have a 4th level. To get it, place 4 towers in a square and upgrade the one on the top left. The upgrades cost quite a bit more, but have a dramatic increase in performance. I was thinking of adding 2 more towers eventually, but I’ve had enough of towers for now lol

4 Likes

Also forgot to mention, the 7th tower has been reworked. Now it rewards you with money after a certain number of enemy kills

4 Likes

(Glances at second tower 4th upgrade)
(Framerate whimpers in pain)

4 Likes

It must be done :’)
Also good news, I tried exporting to windows and when it’s downloaded the lag is so much better so…
just wait until the game is all done lol

4 Likes

Menu time baby! This took way longer then it needed to lol
only 2 buttons work rn, so I’ll get to those other ones later
also, I was thinking of having a story, arcade/endless, and freeplay gamemodes. are there any other that i’m not thinking of?

5 Likes

Not sure, but what you are adding sounds great! Good luck to you

4 Likes

There’s one thing you should be thinking about
Free edition
If you’re not being careful, it’ll come back to haunt you once you pass that threshold of 50 objects.

4 Likes

I got a p2w account lol

1 Like