Ultimate decimation (smash type game)

so this is the side project to porkys nightmare I’ve been talking about, basically, it’s super smash ultimate with original characters and its pixel art. along with that you could ask to have your own characters added whether the game is finished or not. at the moment I’m designing concepts for some of the original characters that will be included. if you would like to have your character added keep this in mind. until then

looks like i have competition.

1 Like

wait even though im making a smash game too, can i have my character added?

sure, can you give a screenshot?

im in alegebra atm so if I dont reply for a minute you know why

1 Like

okay, oh and are you doing different colored skins?

yes

okay then ill send a screenshot of all of them, thanks :slight_smile:

dont send a screenshot of the skins, I find it better to design them myself, ill message you to see if you like them

1 Like

Whats the max amount of characters we can add to the game?

there is no limit atm

Here is Blocky, the most fearless, optimistic, and one of the most powerful characters in my universe (after the princesses and the queen of the universe) img_asset_9334686

your going to make it so simple to redesign him (just needs some color and a facial expression)Screenshot 2020-12-08 at 10.59.50 AM

what does he play like? @ShadowGaming
(I need some inspiration for attacks)
Screenshot 2020-12-08 at 11.02.59 AM

is that a skin? or are you just remaking him completely.

I remake the designs slightly to fit the style and vibe of the game
it would look weird if you had a small block man paired with a cloaked shadow man
so in short its not a skin

1 Like

oh ill tell you his attacks later, i have to take care of something, cya then :slight_smile:

1 Like

also how does he play in his game?
Im asking this so that every characters has a decent attack pool thats somewhat uniqe

k

the first original character for ultimate decimation: the cloaked winterScreenshot 2020-12-08 at 11.55.34 AM

3 Likes