What do you think about my game Ghost Dash?

Pleeeaase?

One, I’m a dude children, so if I am your mom, your mom has some serious issues :lol: And for cookies, I’m a bad mother as I don’t know how to make them.

WHAT!?

And dont worry none of us were hitting on you :lol:

…Is this because of my name? It used to be a guys name. I have no idea why my mom named me Riley, but, I just have to deal with it @meburningslime :lol:

lol @rcreger

No i knew you were male i was joking :lol:

Okay @meburningslime :lol:

Me too, not to be sexist but a lot of programing nerds are boys for some reasons, alas, I’m kinda referring to Bill Gates.

And @rcreger, I have a male friend thats also named Riley and bullies try to tease him for having a “girl” name, I had to get him out of many sticky situations. I mean saying Riley is a “girl” is really stereotypical. But you and @CrimsonBlackGames are my programing hero, you’re guys’ games are really really good.

Eh, mine are okay, but Crimson’s are amazing @Polarbeer2019 . But thanks anyways!

Good point @rcreger, but I treat you guys as gods, @meburningslime’s games are really good too.

Thanks! :slight_smile: I put a lot of effort into Cube Survival; what do you think?

It is amazing @meburningslime, the games you make are some of my faves, just like Cube Survival!

@meburningslime has a TON of games, but I have free, so I can’t really do that.

Aww and i dont know why but you are NOT supposed to start as mario!!! Just delete the mario save in the xube player to use the shop for real.

Yeah, that’s the only down side, I can’t even use the shop for some reasons.(not saying it’s bad though) It’s super fun to play.

Yes! Guys, I finally figured out the bug that was killing me!!

JUST DELETE THE MARIO SAVE IN PIXEL PLAYER then the shop will work XD

Wha- the heck?!