What do you think about my game Ghost Dash?

Okay, I see how it is, now scram before I blow up in your faces. I’d swear if I was in a foul mood today.

And to tell you @nkbulider, I don’t use social media!

i tried, i failed. :anguished:

@nkbulider, you should already know that I’m a mini super volcano ready to erupt.

Look @Polarbeer2019 , I am only with @“Daniel Folston” because I knew how he used to be on FlowLab, and he was great at giving advice for it. I understand all you guys have gotten the worst of this, but he used to act differently before.

Ive been on fer longer @rcreger and Folston was the original @Crigence.

I have tried to stay on the good side of people @meburningslime , and that is the main reason why I really don’t have a problem with most of these people. Though Folston has said some harsh stuff to me, even me, I still look past it, because that is the past. We should not dwell on the past.

Well, I joined much later than you guys did but he’s literally harassing me to the ends of the freaking world.

You know that Crigence is a nice person but Folston? A huge no-no. Folston is focusing more how to ruin their experience of a good community than actually giving advice.

I just did my research and I found that Crigence joined earlier than Folston.

Folston WAS nicer than crigence

Not anymore I presume.

You presume correctly.

Crigence used to cuss the heck out of new players that made bad games. He got over that :slight_smile:

Yay!

No one has a perfect disposition. We have all made mistakes. We are the ones that should try to help others to thrive in their personalities, so they can grow to help others. We are one.

Yes mom :lol:

What @meburningslime said. :slight_smile:

Someone has to be the responsible adult here :lol:

Mom, make me some cookies please.