What do you think about my game Ghost Dash?

Can we make a anti-Daniel Folsten Discussion?

Hey guys, I changed my character and changed my game’s name. The character is a ghost called Ghost, lol.

@“Daniel Folston” Not every game is going to be a masterpiece, not every game is going to live up to the standards set by bigger games. The whole point of “development” is Trial and error. If you hit rock bottom, you only have one way to go, up. Just because games like Fortnite are popular, does’t mean they’re good. Nothing is perfect, but when they try to be, they take away the fun.

I personally feel like Ghost Dash is pretty good, it needs improvement in a couple of areas, but that is up to YOU to fix it, @Polarbeer2019 , but only if you want to.

If we make an anti-folston page, wouldn’t we be acting like Folston?

Oh yeah, but heck with it, he started it.

Yeah, were still acting like him.

Screw it okay, he deserves it, who’s mean gets the big fat boot.

Or we show him the error of his ways

How?

Yeah, if ANYONE HERE IS GOD/THE ULTIMATE JUDGE/TERMINATOR, SAY I
If not DONT DO IT

Im terminator, ready to kill DANIEL FOLSTEN PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE

How about telling him to be nicer in his comments, everyone here is young, and that he has to be a good role model?

Why don’t we get back to the topic of the game rather than worry about @“Daniel Folston”

Oh boi, haven’t I gotten in your tiny heads.
Make games, not the pixel equivalent of a glioblastoma stage 4.
And stop tagging me.

PISS OFF @“Daniel Folston”!!!

Tagged… Haven’t you realized that (no tag) Daniel Folston makes one comment, then just sees how everything just blows up AGAINST him? You were cool, man. Great developer, by the way. I’m not fully against you, as I know how you used to act towards this community. Just… Get your disposition straight.

Why is everyone so toxic? Its the flowlab forums, do this on instagram or something. @“Daniel Folston” @Polarbeer2019 @meburningslime

Im not being toxic, if you look at the other ones im actually DEFENDING Folston!

@rcreger thanks man , I do still love Boy in Armor.