What happened to the Facebook login?!

I had an Indie account. For the past few weeks, when I try to log in via FB these past several weeks it keeps saying “Error: Feature not found,” or something like that. This week when I tried to log in, the FB login feature is gone. It’s been replaced with some Student login. Can somebody tell me what happened? Is this happening to anyone else? Can anything be done, or do I just have to start over? I would rather not because I have at least one game that I’ve made lots of progress on. Please help!

2 Likes

Hey,
Sorry to hear about your account. I personally have never had this issue, nor have I seen this “student account” glitch often. I recommend talking to @grazer via email or right here by using @ then grazer.

1 Like

@Amber_Kelliher - you for sure do not have to start over. I’ve sent you some account details in a DM.

The Facebook login quit working due to changes with how Facebook works, so I removed it. If anyone else has this problem, they can reset their password here: https://flowlab.io/users/password/new

1 Like

Wow is so rare to see grazer (sory for bein off topic)

1 Like

Sorry for being off topic too but I second that lol.
Thanks for a quick fix, even though I’m not too affected by it, still good to have.

If someone can’t access their paid account upgrade, I take that problem seriously.

4 Likes

I do believe we just got burned by the creator.

2 Likes

Nah, I wasn’t trying to be snarky - just pointing out that if you have an upgraded account I’m going to make sure that you can access it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Regardless, I feel like this is appropriate.
Oof.

4 Likes

Very appropriate :wink:

2 Likes

I’d actually call it inappropriate :face_with_monocle:

Agree to disagree. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

and why is that???

2 Likes

Because grazer was being really serious

1 Like

yeah i figured that i guess it makes sense

1 Like

YASSSSSS (this is 20 letters)

1 Like

Well then, good thing I’m here to lighten the mood.

No :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

You’re entitled to your opinion, but I have majority vote :wink:

1 Like

I told you already, quantity doesn’t equal quality

1 Like