What if i was to create a doors game?

sooo yeaa im going to TRY to make a Roblox doors game so this might take a while so if you have something you want me to try to add then go right ahead and talk

3 Likes

I am intrigued, will it be 2D or 3D?

2 Likes

oh have flowlab made it to where it can be 3d? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

right now im making the level what I’m thinking is that ill just make 3 level the lobby, the pre shop, then the game

2 Likes

Well, You can make the “illusion” of a 3D Game with some work and time.

2 Likes

really? do you mind making the example I would like to see it

1 Like

sure! just give me a second… or half an hour :sweat_smile:

1 Like

thats fine take your time

1 Like

Okay, my brain hurts too much for this so if you want you can look at this… sorry.

1 Like

oh my lord it look 3d but maybe ill stick to 2d but its fine it looks great but WAYYYYY to many x rays

2 Likes

but trust me when i say that my head is gonna start hurting more than yours because I have to do so much coding it may be more coding than you

2 Likes

Much better (and easier to look at) ways to make 3D have been created

Like this one from Grazer himself

This uses lists to store map data though so it’s not very beginner friendly

3 Likes

wow that real nice but mine would have to be a lot like doors and creeper so ill make 2 game one is 3d-ish then this one will be 2d

3 Likes

This looks so much better holy lord!

3 Likes

You could change the textures of the walls, ground and sky to make them darker, but other than that not much

1 Like

ill keep that im mind or copy it and paste it in the clip board

2 Likes

but can anyone make a shop with the thing they have when you first start the game

1 Like

im not good when it comes to making a shop

2 Likes

I’m with you on that one :joy:. I tried to make a shop in one of my other games and failed miserably

2 Likes

yea i even tried to copy somebody’s shop and it went soo bad :rofl: I don’t know what to do but a shop was one of the things in the game

1 Like