2 Likes

@grazer ??

@anyone??

1 Like

Wdym get out of beta?

1 Like

the reason why free users cant get use fullscreen is bc its in beta

1 Like

Um, what I’ve heard is that all good features such as fullscreen an multiplayer servers will always cost money.

3 Likes

I believe it is intended to be an indie feature

5 Likes

I really think there should be a $2/month game option where you can get all the indie features but still are limited to three games.

3 Likes

I heard that it was a beta behavior so only paid users were allowed to use it. But I could be wrong, that was just from what I heard.

2 Likes

Then you’d be paying an extra $58 just to have more than three games, lol.

3 Likes

No it’s $9/month for indie. So $7 not $58 lol.

2 Likes

Oh, I was thinking yearly, lol.

2 Likes

That’d be $24/year. It’s not much but I’m sure lots of free devs would upgrade. (@grazer)

2 Likes

It still doesn’t help with the issues that most of the indie options are because it takes over a lot of space and bandwidth to hold these features for a cheaper audience.

Multiplayer behaviors, more games, export que, game objects, game levels, custom sounds, cloud saves and customizable pages takes up more space and bandwidth that would slow the servers if more people had access to them. Some behaviors like full screen, phone features, admob, etc. are extremely unnecessary for game development (but was still added over time) that it comes with the Indie accounts.

Also if you make a plan for this separately, it would be very little cause most behaviors needs the upgrades to work like exports. It would not be worth the money to get 1 or 2 behaviors.

5 Likes

A reasonable and thorough explanation like always from @JR01 lol

Honestly if he made the plan I suggested 90% of my friends would buy it.

he = grazer not JR_02 right?

$2 a month for just the full screen behavior…

2 Likes

Well, maybe they mght idk??

1 Like

Literally, yes. I mean if I didn’t have edu I would too. And that would also be multiplayer.

I mean it sounds really unnecessary from a business stand point, but maybe you could ask…
ㄟ( ▔, ▔ )ㄏ

5 Likes