Who wants a free year of Indie? (LevelUP Jam)

I admire your spirit, maybe the underdog will find he has the strongest bite.

2 Likes

Hm…

1 Like

no,thats gonna be me!
whats the theme anyway?

2 Likes

I know free indie sounds pretty good, but free flowlab drip. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

realy! whats the theme!

To be determined/announced at the start of the jam.
I am still hoping for an extra judge or two for fairness and diversity.

2 Likes

to be decided but read the top :slight_smile:

1 Like

It most likely won’t be announced until the contest starts. Like the flowjam does. I think…

2 Likes

yes m.r @ManiacPumpkin,sir!

//I am still deciding on the style, nevermind the theme. Any preference here?

3 Likes

I will look mr @ManiacPumpkin,sir!

i love 1 but i wont be participating

1 Like

valetines hmmm…what if youre cupid!

Hmmm, I kinda like the idea of 1 as well, to be honest. Sounds exciting and uniquely challenging

2 Likes

sounds like the facilaty…

This is a pretty unique idea, but the only thing I have to say would be that I like the idea of a general theme that way the contestants have more freedom and creativity to do with the theme as they please, whereas something so detailed can cause a lot more users to do quite the similar game and it might not be very interesting playtesting similar games.
You could do something similar, but maybe a bit more open so the contestant has a bit more room to create their own world.

1 Like

I have yet to include a way for indie holders to participate, I will come back to this soon

2 Likes

no your good i actually cant i just remembered I’m going inactive for 2 years in 1 week lol (don’t ask why)

2 Likes

Then again I’ll probably be fine with this, it’s just when I make a game I usually enjoy free styling it to meet my own standards, but I’m sure it’ll be just as fun and all the more challenging.

2 Likes

I definitely understand that, I’ll keep that in mind when coming up with the prompt.
I appreciate the feedback there

1 Like