Wilder's Creation - Updates and Announcements

Today’s song is Synchronized Spirits…

2 Likes

Today’s song will be the last I share. It’s titled Fight Until Morning…

Wilder’s Creation releases tomorrow, gang! I’m super excited for you all to play it!

3 Likes

Wooooo! Tomorrow, let’s gooooo
Can’t wait to try it out:D

1 Like

One more hour left!

(And yes I am staying up until midnight just to properly release this game XD)

3 Likes

True developer dedication right there

You have my sword

2 Likes

I take it with pride, my friend.

1 Like

Good job on the game! (I got into the full version and played it :grin:)

Wait you did? How?

Also thanks, man!

At the bottom of the screen it says originally cloned from, and that was the full version. So I clicked on it and played it.

1 Like

I though I made the full game from a clone of the demo but I could be mistaken…nonetheless I’m glad you liked it!

It was called this: Wilder’s Creation (Janury 1st 2021 “New Years” Build)
I don’t know if that’s the full version but amazing job anyways!

Ahh that explains it. That was a build from January 1st (hence the name) so it was not the finished product. I sent that to testers to help with finding bugs and glitches while I kept working on the game.

This is a real relief to me XD

Lol, It looked finished to me!

1 Like

Also do you sell your games for money on itch, or just for free?

For free. I don’t think I’ve made anything really worth spending money on yet lol

Wilder’s Creation IS OFFICIALLY OUT NOW!!!

Here’s the link to the Itch.io version: https://pallet-productions.itch.io/wilders-creation

Here’s the link to the Gamejolt version: https://gamejolt.com/games/Wilders-Creation/574637

And here’s the Flowlab link:

I’m so excited for you all to try the game out! It’s of course available on Flowlab as well and every version is completely free! Thank you all so much for the support and I hope you all enjoy!

2 Likes

Wilders Creation has been added as the latest featured game as well. I haven’t actually had time to play through the whole thing yet, but I’ve seen enough to know that it should be featured :slight_smile:

Great work @Greggo!

2 Likes

hey, I noticed the “game art did not load correctly” error in your game. You’ll have to change some stuff with any objects that have turned completely red. the one i found was called
“(music) behold the mansion” I think that is the object causing this error.

1 Like

Yeah, it said the same thing for me, but the game ran perfectly fine. So I don’t think it’s a necessity.

Anyway I really love the game. I played it yesterday for the first time and I didn’t have enough time to say anything, but I’m here now. Anyway I didn’t get too far into the game, but from what I’ve seen its a very polished game and I really love the pumpkin character, lol. Kinda reminds me of someone on the forums, lol.

2 Likes

yah, the game works fine, but the error is a bit annoying, from what i remember, i think you just need to change the sprite, but it hasn’t happened to me for a long time.

and ya, the game is great! I like everything about it!

2 Likes