šŸŽƒ Wilder's Cure - [RELEASE DATE DELAY]

The spook attack is the same attack as the first game. The Special, however, is new :wink:

6 Likes

Interesting.

5 Likes

Did I just hear the mention of Super Smash?

4 Likes

Im a just a wonderingā€¦ Witch hat head?

6 Likes

Hold on to that thought, my friend :eyes:

5 Likes

Hey, gang!

Thank you so much for the support youā€™ve shown after releasing the first screenshot. It was super encouraging :blush:

Today marks the first day of development for Wilderā€™s Creation and while I donā€™t have too much to share, I would like to share a little song Iā€™ve made.

Wandering Through The Night
(This song is not for reuse. Please do not steal this, thank you)

Hope you enjoy, and be on the lookout for anymore announcements to celebrate the Halloween season :jack_o_lantern:

6 Likes

This sounds awesome! Love this track, very nice work on the down beat especially!

5 Likes

Hey, gang!

Just giving another progress update. Level design is going really well and I have two worlds down as well as some other areas/levels. Iā€™m currently working on a text system to use in the game. Being as this game will have a bigger focus on story compared to the first, I need to make sure I have a solid system before I get too far into development. The first game had its story told through static images shown before each section of the mansion, however I plan on having in-game dialogue and cutscenes this time around.

Sorry I donā€™t have any special things to show in honor of the Halloween season this time.

8 Likes

I bet this game will be legendary

5 Likes

While I appreciate the compliment, I have to get this game released before you can say that :joy:

5 Likes

I mean like the things im reading and seeing imma edit that rq

4 Likes

Glad we got that cleared up, and thanks again
:point_left::sunglasses::point_left:

6 Likes

this game is lookin nnnnniiiiiiiiiccccccccceeeeeeeeeee :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Thatā€™s noice, also music is very noise good :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Hey, gang!

Happy Halloween! Hope everyone had a wonderful day of spooky fun :jack_o_lantern:. Iā€™ve had fun revealing different things for Wilderā€™s Creation 2 this month and I donā€™t have anything huge to end the month with but I do at least have a page from my WC2 book. Itā€™s a book that Iā€™ve written and sketched in since the beginning of the development of Wilderā€™s Creation 2. Itā€™s got a lot of cool stuff within it but hereā€™s a small peek:

Iā€™d hate to leave you guys with so little, especially considering this is the holiday that inspired the games, so Iā€™ll also say that there will be a trailer for Wilderā€™s Creation 2 as well as a different title for the game. The trailer will release hopefully before the end of the year and along with it the title reveal. Hope thatā€™s something you guys will look forward to, because Iā€™m excited to share it!

8 Likes

Ooo, canā€™t wait to see the trailer! Also, very mysterious with the new title, exciting!

Curious - any official announcement for a release date? Or is that under locks :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Welp, full disclosure I donā€™t have an official release date quite yet but I can guarantee an early 2022 release date.

6 Likes

Nice :slight_smile:
(Iā€™m gonna be perfectly honest here: Iā€™ve been going INSANE waiting for someone to post)

6 Likes

Thatā€™s great! All the games you make inspire me to create something and make more projects.

5 Likes

That comment actually made my day, seriously that means so much to me. Iā€™m so glad you like my work :blush:

I look forward to your next big release @00T_Free !

7 Likes