šŸŽƒ Wilder's Cure - [RELEASE DATE DELAY]

Iā€™ll be playing the heck out of that demo on the 16th! (if I remember)
I just want to say how amazing the game looks! art, lighting, and the varied enemies and levels from the trailer have me very excited :smiley: keep up the great work Greggo!
btw, are you participating in the flowjam?

5 Likes

Youā€™re too kind, Huck! I canā€™t tell you how cool it is to have the support of such a talented creator such as yourself. Canā€™t wait for you to try the demo!

As for the Flowjam, I am working on a game for it but itā€™s a toss up as to whether or not Iā€™ll submit it. I havenā€™t had a lot of time for it so Iā€™m trying my best to scrape something together lol.

3 Likes

A demo for a game taking a long time to be created, and is getting more famous by the day, is something everyone would be excited for, also for me, I will play the demo as soon as it comes out :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey, gang!

Sorry for the wait! Been a real busy week and Iā€™m just glad to have made it to the next one :sweat_smile:. But anyways, the time has finally come for the demo to be released and, as promised, I have it right here for you:

I havenā€™t had a lot of time to get everything I wanted in it in but everything that needs to be there is there. Itā€™s just a few levels and hub to explore but hopefully this gives you a good idea of what you can expect from the full game. I plan on putting a link up in a day or two for a little google form to give feedback on specific elements of the demo so I have a good idea on what should be changed or adjusted and whatā€™s good.

All feedback is greatly appreciated!

Hope you all enjoy this!

7 Likes

I like how you changed the radius into a circle instead of square

3 Likes

Hey, gang!

Sorry this took a bit longer than I anticipated but I decided to take last week off because I had a lot of work piled up and between getting the demo ready and making my Flowjam entry, I was a bit exhausted. Anyways, hereā€™s the feedback survey for the Wilderā€™s Cure Demo:

I appreciate anyone who fills it out! This will help me know what to improve and tweak and what works. Thanks for the patience!

5 Likes

I thought out that last question a bit too much XD

4 Likes

Hey, gang!

I have kind of sad news. The release date for Wilderā€™s Cure is officially being delayed until this summer. I am approaching the most busy time of year for me without my Flowlab projects and with them itā€™s just too much to expect myself to get Wilderā€™s Cure out when Iā€™d like to. I didnā€™t want to have to do this but I want to make sure this game is the best it can be so Iā€™m giving it the time and focus it needs. Iā€™ll continue to update this thread but donā€™t expect any updates any time soon.

Sorry in advance but I hope you still look forward to Wilderā€™s Cure.

10 Likes

Just saw this since Iā€™m not super active on the forums right now. Even with the delay, Wilderā€™s Cure is still one of my most anticipated Flowlab game:D

9 Likes

Obviously, I lied.

Hey, gang!

That last post i made didnā€™t quite seem to come to fruition. I had taken a longer break then I had anticipated, mostly because my motivation for this had took a plummet. I loved making the game but it was hard to keep going on such a big project alone. Iā€™m not canceling the game or anything but itā€™s just going to be sitting on a shelf for a bit.

Iā€™m working on another really big project but Iā€™m not ready to reveal anything about that quite yet and Iā€™m working on a small little project for the Halloween season because Iā€™m an October junkie.

Just wanted to give a small update, plus I felt like I had to say something rather than stay quiet forever. The longer I waited to give this update, the harder it was to do. Sorry about the silence and shelving the game. I want to come back to it but I want to come back when I have the energy to give it the effort it deserves.

6 Likes

Glad to see you back:D

6 Likes