Still to be added…

1. More enemy planes, anti-aircraft guns, and ships
  2. HUD needs to be modified
  3. High Score tracker
  4. Game Over screen

Let me know what you think.

10 Likes

This game is so addicting, and fun!

I love it. I think there should be a little bit more story, ammo, and the ability to hold down space bar instead of spamming it (just my opinion)

overall, 7/10 on the superstar game scale.

I original had the ability to hold down space bar, but thought it was too easy. I might change it back when I add more/harder enemies.

1 Like

Yeah, or make a “hellfire” power up or something that allows you to hold it down.

1 Like

Thanks, any other ideas?

1 Like

No, not really…

…Unless you add bomb power ups, where you can blow up an area around you.

2 Likes

That’s all!

Why are you always moving in this game?

1 Like

Because you’re flying…

4 Likes

Really fun game! The graphics are definitely 10/10.
It honestly reminds me of ace combat lol

2 Likes

Oh man!!! This game is similar to one I’m working on now. Well, yours is top down and mine is more of a 2.5 dimensional side scroller, but I’m not talented enough to compete directly against experienced developers… :man_facepalming:

Nicely done though! I see you chose some of the same music as I did for my project (loving the new audio update).

4 Likes

I agree, the new music is really nice. Can’t wait to see your game.

3 Likes

Fantastic work @Bmarzi - the artwork is great, as usual :slight_smile: I especially like the commander.

Let me know when you feel it’s mostly complete and I’ll add it to the featured games.

8 Likes

Cool! Although I think this is crossing the line between military soldier and sociopathic murderer…

3 Likes

Hahaha… I will never look at games like Contra or Commando the same. Are you saying 1980s NES games did nothing to help my murderous rage???

4 Likes

Contra was actually probably responsible for a portion of my murderous rage.

That feeling when you finally beat it though. To this day, my mom still doesn’t understand what about some silly video game could make me so mad, then so incredibly ecstatic later…

2 Likes

A few updates added…

1. Enemy AAC gun and ship added
  2. HUD created (I’m going to add a special weapon that charges)
  3. Music transition during intro modified (Should the music be louder???)
  4. Font updated to more military style

@grazer I have a few more things to add before it’s finished.

Does anyone have any other ideas of things to change or add?

4 Likes

This is epic! I really enjoy the shoot em up/ free range combo! I think being able to adjust your forward speed would be a good mechanic to add in, but other than that, this is amazing! (and nice job on the art! You nailed it.)

4 Likes

Please, oh please make this mobile compatible lol

2 Likes

6 Likes