World War 2 Flying Game

You amazingly sneaky SOB! I love it!!!

3 Likes

An amazing moment in WW2 was when the 1970s Camaro single handedly took down the Japanese forces at Pearl Harbor.

7 Likes

Hey @Bmarzi This is an awesome game! Nice one!

Sometimes the planes are on top of each other so it makes shooting them down a little tricky, you can obviously fly away for a bit as you’re quicker, but how about a speed boost power-up or a turbo button that lasts for a couple of seconds?

More power-ups might be cool as well. Shield? Bullets that fly out in all directions?

4 Likes

It would also be amazing with some… Y’know… mobile controls…

I'M ON MAXIMUM RENDER DISTANCE AND I STILL CAN'T FIND WHO TF ASKED - YouTube

1 Like

@MrMcMemerMan I love both of these, please keep making more!

3 Likes

A truly iconic vehicle that will be remembered in history :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Is that a skeleton with a trumpet?

4 Likes

I don’t know what that is, but I like it!

1 Like
4 Likes

@grazer this game is ready if you’d still like to post it, I added a player best and overall best score for each level. I still want to add credits at the end, but that won’t take too long.

On another note, I know you can’t post my “Game of Thrones” game due to copyright, but what about my “Running for Presidents” game?

3 Likes

The music in this game seems to stop playing and I can’t figure out why, is it my computer? or is anyone else having the same issue?

1 Like

Happens to me with Flowlab and my iMac… I think it’s my computer though because all other computers I have play the audio fine.

1 Like

I’ve added this game to the featured list this morning.

3 Likes

Thanks so much, I hope everyone enjoys it.

2 Likes

I think it’s a great game. I was just a little annoyed because I recently started working on a war game that is likely not going to be anywhere near as good as yours. But - mine won’t be ready for demo release anytime soon (estimated 1-3 months from now), so maybe by then people will be ready to try a new war game. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@TGW, you should still develop your game. I’m sure it will be great. There’s plenty of room on Flowlab for multiple WWII games.

3 Likes

The good thing is that mine’s not even WWII, it’s based on modern conflicts. And yours is a top down whereas mine is more of a “2.5D side scroller”. So they are different enough I suppose, but yours looks a lot more polished than mine will. :grin:

4 Likes