World War 2 Flying Game

Is this game still in development?

2 Likes

Mine, or Bmarzi’s?

Mine is still in development, the demo probably won’t be ready until sometime next month at the earliest. I took a break from that one to work on another project.

2 Likes

I’ve moved on to a new project, but if you have ideas let me know.

1 Like

Player customization

2 Likes

I don’t think player customization fits a campaign type game well, especially if it’s a play once type of game. It takes away the realism of the genre, you know?

2 Likes

Yeah but what if you could just press a button and it would randomly select a random decorative element for your plane and all of the designs are based on real life like the weird shark tooth one

2 Likes

What I meant is:

It’s a WWII war plane game, and I think Bmarzi wanted the story to be based off the player flying a specific plane, turning into other planes while in the air would take away the element of the character flying the plane in the game.

If that makes sense?

2 Likes

What I meant was that the extra designs could be real-world decorations added on top with either attachers or animations.

3 Likes

i know what you meant-

2 Likes

If I decide to go back I was planning to add upgrades, different guns sort of thing. Thanks for the ideas.

3 Likes

And maybe some…
mobile controls…

4 Likes

That would be cool if there was a two person plane where one is the pilot and the other is a gunner, so technically one player game, but with a rotating gun or something so shooting planes can be easier. You could have the turn radius of the gunner at a slow movement so it still proves a challenge.
When I mean gunner I don’t mean a 360 turret or anything, just an extra person in the back that holds out a gun mounted to the plane for up close and personal combat. Just an idea.
Other than the shooting difficulty the game is really well made and I love the art to it.

4 Likes

I like that idea. Thanks everyone.

And @meburningslime I’ll consider mobile controls as well, I don’t have a plan for mobile games as of yet.

4 Likes

I really want to play your game lol, I’ll be waiting.

1 Like

Is this game still being updated?

No :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Did you have any ideas? I moved on, as my ADD only allows me to spend a little bit of time before I must move on to the next project.

4 Likes

Ah, yes. MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS :]

1 Like

Not really, but understandable, have a great day. I will post ideas here if I think of any.

2 Likes