Zombie Sprite Contest

Yeah i got a little carried away and made a basic one along with 2 other modified versions
edit: i forgot about the clicker/ slasher thing ima apply that now

Are you looking for clicker-like designs? Or just the normal The Last of Us designs? The game has quite a bit of variation so you have to be a little more specific if you want something in particular

yea true. by what i can make out is he wants a beast looking thingy with slasher hands idk

or maybe just a normal green zombie with clicker and slasher parts

Id like a Clicker like design, I didnt want to just use clickers straight out of the game since its to iconic to the last of us

I actually dont interpret zombies as green alot of the time, my image of a zombie is a flesh like hivemind creature which rapidly infects others, tending to be flesh colored or bloody

ok. i got to work on a clicker-type color with the slasher thingy’s on it. its still a w.i.p but here:

i just realized im not bad at making zombies xD

the flood from Halo are a really good inspiration

Looks pretty good, Looks very shiny

In case some people need to see a base for the Zombies or need to see what there working with thats getting infected is here is the basic civilian

Civilian

Wouldn’t that have been helpful earlier on?

1 Like

Yes. Yes it would’ve.

2 Likes

Why didn’t you tell us earlier then???

1 Like

Maybe they didn’t have it done

1 Like

Because i didnt have the Civilian sprite till earlier today

Screenshot 2022-05-06 4.30.39 PM

1 Like

rn I have this:
i should probably change the arms

edit: here are updated arms:

3 Likes

thats a pretty big civillian

The Only issue is it seems its a 2 size brush and they have eyes, The style is slightly based of a game called “Dead Ahead: Zombie Warfare”. Otherwise their Awsome

Little Update, This is no longer the Basic Zombie Contest. THIS is now the Special Zombie Contest! Introducing the Basic Zombie,

New Infected

All zombies should look somewhat like him or should look like it would fit in with him. (If skin or other color codes are need they will be provided) And another thing is im sorry for all the change midway through the contest, I know a few of you already have sprites

nope