5 Likes

Special Zombie type confirmed.

2 Likes

that’s just the text tool using oduda font

1 Like

yes. I was too literal with the theme.

1 Like

maybe a bit, too litteral :slight_smile:

Well, It is may 11th, a day over deadline. And there isn’t much but dust and a the word zombie, By default @Cut_ups wins… but i may not use the sprites (Because there wasnt much of a contest), But i will definitely use one as special zombie to give you some award

1 Like

@Lordkhalton, what place am i

Physically 2nd, In my heart 1st. I might add that as a special zombie… imagine the word Zombie chasing you

2 Likes

Out of all the sprites, that is number 2…

There where physically only 2 entries, yours and Cuts_ups… Other people didnt participate

2 Likes

me?
:cry:

1 Like

With my own personal opinion, i think Cuts_ups is better than mine but i just o-dud-dat

Not gonna lie, Physically is a zombie sprite (And i love it). But you didnt participate, In the poll your selected as No

1 Like

so i didnt get second place…?

No you did, I also love how literal you took it

btw i made that at school, just one day average everyday i wake up in forums and i just see this, so i just went and pressed t and typed Zombie and boom snips sends entry Lordkhalton: this is a beautiful masterpiece. (if you didnt know)

Kinda funny how this is exactly how people get free art from people, by making it a “contest”. Not saying this is an exploitative thing, but things like this often are. This looks fun enough, but be careful about things like this, guys, remember that your work is work and exposure isn’t a great method of compensation.

2 Likes

1 Like

Like what i said, was ACTUALLY TRUE.

2 Likes