Zombie Sprite Contest

I have no intention of stealing, i just kinda needed and wanted to see other peoples ideas with the subject because i was struggling with it (If you check my other games there 100% my art.)

2 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Applause

1 Like

Yes, i litteraly made it at break time, it took me 7 minutes to make. And yes, i litteraly took SEVEN MINUTES to create it.

it’s not stealing and I’m not saying this is exploitative. I’m just saying to watch out for “make a thing for me contest” things, they tend to be a way to comission someone for free. If you want help, it’s usually a better idea to directly ask, makes it seem less like a scam of sorts

1 Like

I did also mention i will ask permission at the top, and i understand what your getting at, Now adays everyone is out to steal.

1 Like

yep, I’ve been approached with lots of “opportunities” that mostly wanted free stuff from me. stay safe, folks, know that your time is worth something

1 Like

Anyways this contest thingy is over, Ill contact the first place winner at some point to ask if he wants his sprites used (All entries are up above in the podiums).

1 Like

sry my eyes missed it

1 Like

It’s fine I was just pointing it out :slight_smile:

Perfect time to ask, May i use 1 or 2 of your sprites for special variants?

2 Likes

i think im replying a bit late but yes ofc

1 Like

i think IM replying to your reply but thank you

1 Like