Alpaca Reviewing Station

not much to do but its still 4.6

2 Likes

!!!very nice Vaprzz!!!

3 Likes

Request on behalf of John (I like Gamougg and am a member of GamougGaming so I feedback :smile:)

3 Likes

You still reviewing games? If so, here: Flowlab Game Creator - Bug Hunter
Thanks

3 Likes

Yeah I’m still reviewing, just working on something that takes a bit of time.

4 Likes

This is a game!

See you in 20 years!

1 Like

Hopefully a bit sooner than that :laughing: maybe I’ll be able to get a review in before Halloween :ghost:

3 Likes

Hey, can you review this for my friend, thanks i advance

3 Likes

It seems I have a few reviews to do… Dw, they will be done in due time

6 Likes

Lol, take your time :grin:

8 Likes

What’s Ligma :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

What’s Ligma ?

A meme originating from the Fortnite streamer Ninja.
For a while people were saying in the stream chat (On Twitch) that Ninja died of Ligma. A disease in which someone starts to have blue hair, etc (Not real)
Ignorant people would ask “What’s Ligma ?” and then get trolled.

-I can’t believe Ninja died of Ligma
-What’s Ligma ?
-LIGMA BALLS LMAO

by ThingsIdRatherNotSay July 30, 2018

Btw the sequel to Taile Gamougg: Ligma will be called “Taile Gamougg: Balls”. This is 100% real and I am not joking.

1 Like

Not sure, maybe similar to sigma

3 Likes

Bruh can’t tell if @CodeAlpaca is joking or if he’s for really and @John_Shrekinson did it actually originate from that?

3 Likes

I’m serious, I’m not well versed in the world of memes

3 Likes

It really did originate from that. Ligma is not similar to sigma except for this: the coveted “ligma male”. It is a type of male (beta, gamma, alpha, sigma, etc.) and it is claimed to be the best one. A ligma male is overall the best, most good person around and I am trying to be one.

Also, I recommend checking out the YouTube channel Lessons in Meme Culture (L.I.M.C. for short) @CodeAlpaca if you want to learn more about memes and get better at making them. The other best source for this is the website Know Your Meme.

2 Likes

I don’t have to become one I am already one

It’s really dumb. But when someone says ligma, then don’t respond by asking what it is. Which is how it works.

Like the phrase “up dog”.

2 Likes

Based on your past history, I would say you are either alpha, gamma, or sigma not ligma. The only ligmas I know are JR01, grazer, Keanu Reeves, Stan Lee, etc.

2 Likes

I didn’t realize you can just label someone as sigma, ligma and other.

I just prefer to be just a male.

Also this is getting off topic. Let’s calm it down now.

2 Likes