Ball Bounce Simulator - Update & Dev Team Discussion

So you are doing bosses?

Well it sure seams like it.

Lol. Ok that’s good news!

I’m assuming you’ll be working on it for a while so here’s some quality music to listen too!
https://youtu.be/CBMz8XZT3ho

1 Like

And here’s some actual quality music.

2 Likes

Yo @meburningslime. Do you think you could make some custom music for my game, or would it not work for free edition. I’m currently using a song from eric_matyas library, but after a while it seems like a song that gets old, I wanted something that reminds you of a retro arcade or similar to geometry dash if you want to.
Like I said if it doesn’t work for free edition then you don’t have to bother making it. Just an idea.

1 Like

Oooh yesss…
Hehehe…
Another project!!
HAHAHAHAHA

2 Likes

Question, it would work for free edition right? Cause I don’t want you to spend hours for something I can’t even use and it would be kind of a waste. Well, you could probably sell it off in an album or something, but then I would be screwed into having to make a playlist using Eric_Matyas. Not saying his music is bad, but its not like he takes personal requests so you can’t really find a good song to match your game.

I have no idea lol.

1 Like

Okay, I also got the total money spent achievement saving now after many tries. I always forget one line of code and end up having to restart the whole thing, lol. The saving feature isn’t fun to do, but it makes the game more polished.

I finished the explosion although its a bit rough.

2 Likes

No, that should actually do great, thanks. I was literally looking at it a second ago before you posted it here, lol.

1 Like

Do you want me to send you links of each individually frames or can you transfer it your self?

1 Like

I already got it, thanks. I was able to take your gif and put it on my desktop and extract each frame individually so its all good.

2 Likes

Okay, I applied the explosion to the bomb and it looks so good. I think I made it a little too fast so I’ll need to edit some of the frames a bit, but other than that it looks amazing. Thank you @glowbug.

1 Like

Idek what this is for.

But it’s an egg

No problem, I should really be thanking you, I would probably never have the chance to do any of the things I’m doing now if you weren’t here.
Its fun to make all of these things and see them come to life.

1 Like

I kinda have some bad news. I think it has something to do with the new update but non-solid objects apparently have no collision at all. Even if you enable it in the settings cause the ghost ball isn’t colliding with the walls at all. So i might have to get rid of it if I can’t find a way to fix it. Could someone else try it out and see if it just floats through the border too. Also if anyone could tell me what the problem is that would be great cause I have idea why it’s not colliding.
Also if it is permanently broken, then I could keep the same art and everything but have the ball a poison ball and it poisons and damages bricks for a short period of time upon collision. I was going to make this a new ball that can be purchased, but things are working out too well with the ghost ball so I might just have to replace it.

@grazer

1 Like