Ball Bounce Simulator - Update & Dev Team Discussion

Hey that’s actually not a bad design, thanks. Although I’m still debating whether I should use this design or not, since although it sounds easy, but what would happen if you collides with a brick? So I’ve had an idea where i’ll use a similar design, but also use proximity tracking so it actually targets the nearest brick and once it bounces against a wall it will aim and bounce towards the nearest brick. Which might be easy, but oh well. I’ll probably have to give you credit since your idea kinda inspired this.

Well since the screen was big compared to a mobile screen, but my game is compatible for phone for I’ve played it many times on one.

Ye it worked but I couldn’t see half the screen.

I see, I haven’t done any of the bouncing stuff, mainly because I don’t know how to do it, but maybe I could do some testing to see if I can get it to bounce.
Would you mind if I took parts of your code to add in the bouncing stuff?

1 Like

haha, yeah I forgot that that would happen, I didn’t really have any plans for that testing space to be used for mobile users, just me so I can get back into doing this. Good to hear that it’s working!

1 Like

Also I just went to the main menu and back into the game and well…

I had bought the 2x money and nothing else and went to the main menu and back into the game.
At least I have 1st place for lowest score!

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t mind if you look. Imma probably take a break from the game for today since I added an entire new brick pattern. Instead of the boring old square you got what looks like a D and a backwards D next to each other, lol. I didn’t even realize it until after i found the design. Since there’s only two designs it has a 50/50 chance of actually getting it after all of the other bricks are deleted. But the square is the first design that loads in no matter what so you’ll have to stick with it for a bit until they all break. I plan on adding a bunch of different block patterns so the game doesn’t seem repetitive.

1 Like

Hmm… Let me check that out real quick.

How did you even purchase that? I started up a new game and I have no idea how you even did that. It might have just been an internet bug or something cause I checked the code and it shouldn’t be doing that, unless you bought it twice, which I think can happen. Let me check again…

Edit: Okay there, that should not happen again hopefully. I forgot to add a delay to that so it was possible to buy it twice if you money to only purchase it once so you’ll be in debt, lol.

I only used my mouse to gain money till I was able to afford the upgrade.
It didn’t go into the negatives when I purchased it, only when I left and came back into the playing area that it happened.
nothing strange went on until I went to the main menu and back.

1 Like

Okay, I found the issue, lol. I accidentally made it save into the money that you owe so you have to pay for it every time you load in, lol. I’ll be right back.

1 Like

I think something went on when you changed the brick patterns.
When I restarted my save it fixed my money counter but all of the bricks are still gone.

2 Likes

Alright so that’s now fixed, lol. Man @glowbug, I’m glad you’re catching all of these cause I probably don’t even have time to do a full playthrough of my own game and test out any mistakes like that.

Also I’m not sure why the bricks aren’t spawning. There was already a default set a bricks laid out on the map that I got rid of to test the new pattern. But then I made it on level start it should spawn in the basic square pattern, but I’m not sure why it’s not. Let me lay down the old pattern again and see if that changes it back cause it’s working fine for me.

1 Like

Okay, does it work for you now?

1 Like

I’m Not A He I’m Actually A She Haevoc

Lol, completely random if u haven’t been following the conversation XD

Wait, your gender is not an Apache helicopter. I might be the only one…

Responding To This

Lol, we found another resistance member boiz

2 Likes

Yeah, I clicked on the button that shows who you replied to and I saw, lol.

1 Like