Bits in Review - A Return?

@BitWit I was inspired by you and other fellow game reviewers to start up a game reviews topic, which might help share the load of all of the reviews that you have stacking up. Since we two are the only ones (that I currently know of) that are still going strong, it might help reduce the amount of reviews you currently have and help free up some space. I really enjoy seeing other people’s progress and giving feedback and I wished that I had done so sooner.

@BitWit thank ypu so much for this awesome review, id be happy to make any changes to make the game more enjoyable to the people playing. the trees and land scape details are also randomized , in the future i will randomize weather for example , raining . the blood was supposed to show the player that they hit their targets but not all enemies can bleed, id like to some how make enemy hit boxes showing their damage like -5 or -10 next to them . i really appreciate the review and another THRALL / Yigyak adventure will come soon !!!

1 Like

Hmm, what’s this? Finals are over? I wonder what that could mean…

2 Likes

Oh my God… It’s happening! Everyone stay calm, it’s happening!

1 Like

YESS! more reviews!

2 Likes

Finally, looks like reviews are coming back!

5 Likes

Sorry for the long wait guys! I thought I would have more time during the holidays, but it didn’t pan out that way. I can’t promise anything soon, but… Here’s something to wet your appetites during the wait. (Suggestions, of course, are welcome :slight_smile:)
https://sites.google.com/view/bitsinreview/home?authuser=0

4 Likes

[insert overused joke here]

[Insert sarcastic yet comedic reply to said joke here]

1 Like

Hey are you excepting submissions for reviews?

1 Like

I don’t know when they’ll get done, but you can always ask / sign up for a review to have it done in the future. The best way for you to get a review going forward will be by submitting your game to the website here: https://sites.google.com/view/bitsinreview/submissions?authuser=0

1 Like

[insert overused “[insert blank here]” joke here]

1 Like

I submitted a game.

Welcome to the Reviewing Renaissance, @BitWit!

Thank you! I’m glad to be back! Now that the jam is over, I have high, yet tempered, hopes that these reviews who have been waiting so long will finally get the closure they deserve.

2 Likes

You mind reviewing my Flowjam entry? It’s a cooking sim called Five Star Frenzy

2 Likes

Sure! If you wouldn’t mind filling out the form (here), it would help me stay organized with the reviews better. I’ll still do it even if you don’t, but there’s a higher likelihood of me accidentally skipping it or something like that. Filling out the form completely nullifies those chances.

1 Like

Okie dokie, thanks you!

1 Like

Now yer a pro because you have digital paper

Crazy what a piece of paper does for staying organized!

1 Like