CubeTales 3: Flames Of Destruction Devlog

You can go and update the Frost Blossom’s design if you wish, but PLEASE stick to the general art style.

As for Cubes, there will be many more real ones in CT7.

1 Like

So I can completely change it? Idk man I kinda like it. It doesn’t really have a focal point though. I was just a bit iffy on the name, and how its epicness is moderately diminished by the robot that the name is attached to.

Wtf? I thought you were only doing 5? Not that I’m one to talk, I just didn’t know how long your story is. I have no criticisms, continue with the tales of the cubes as long as you wish.

1 Like

don’t completely change it, just update it.

1 Like

Smaller enemies now release shrapnel when they blow up, kinda like this:

Armoredcore Lastraven GIF - Armoredcore Lastraven Fromsoft GIFs

1 Like

awesome! Btw for this particuluar game i feel more like a player than a dev, what am I now? I’m seriously confused. Also I think we should think of some more cool robot ideas

before any of that, FIX THE LEVEL 1 BACKGROUND!

It’s just a jumbled mess of 17 different artstyles, pure visual overload.

1 Like

K I’ll draw over the anime girls and make them fit the style

Don’t remove anything please

1 Like

you put way too much detail into your art for it to fit in CT3

1 Like

I’m fixing all of City 1 now in Pixilart. Don’t touch it.

I’m not.

1 Like

:grin::+1:

1 Like

Any specific changes you wanna make besides the Dabster redraws and stuff? If you’re thinking of the Obamna and Soda signs, They have the acidic font because I thought it would fit with soda. I can change that, at the cost of some creativity though :cry:

As long as it’s not incredibly detailed, I don’t mind. Advertisements do look a bit different from each other.

1 Like

Alright. Can you make a character sheet for the font that you made for the billboards ASAP? For now, just the ABCs in both lowercase and uppercase is fine. I need it for drawing reference please. I’m redrawing the Obamna sign right now.

1 Like

I’ll have it done soon.

Thanks bro. For now I’m in class so I saved my WIP as a .PIXIL file to finish later. :+1:

1 Like

galactic-english-pixilart

Each character is 7x7 pixels btw

1 Like

Really good lookin. I’ll update the billboards and do other stuff later.

1 Like

@nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time can I add blur to the billboard signs? At least the ones that are supposed to glow. I remember you wanted them before, and probably still do based on your game cover. I’m editing them in Pixilart right now and plan to add blur to the billboards’ perimeters in order to simulate a glow effect.

you could add a light object overlayed onto them in flowlab, with the blend filter, to make it look like they’re glowing

1 Like